introducing myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andalayyeehah

hey all i thought i wud drop by and say hello, without going into my life story, im 17 and just got my first car (and yes its a micra :laugh:) anyways i belong to a modified car club and was looking into some mods for my car, however i found almost NOTHING that i cud get :sleepy:so i decided its bets if i join a micra club and maybe get to know some people and maybe they can help me to sort myself out and get my little baby all nicely kitted up :upside:
heres a few pics of the car i own, and i wud appreciate sum suggestions and relevant links to websites and places i can get parts from please if anyone wishes to help me

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/andalayyeehah/micra7.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/andalayyeehah/micra4.jpg

i think its a K11 but dont hold me to that, its a 2000 W reg tho :love:

also hers 1 more pic, i used adobe fotoshop to have a little play and see wat i can do with the car, any opinions and suggestions wud be greatly appreciated

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/andalayyeehah/micra-mod.jpg

(i colour coded the bumpers, stuk sum alloys on (rush job tho) tinted rear windows and did rear side wndows green, and changed the rear lights, can people please help me on this one as im really stick for ideas of what to do as i cant find any parts for it

cheers all , andy

ah another facelift k11 :p welcome but theres a fair bit u can do performance wise theres exhausts, cat back, cams, manifolds, power boost valves, turbo (theres a kit from the usa) hmmm also can use gti-r brakes or sunny if u dont want it ott :p what else can get a piggy back such as emanage or daskek thingy can use a primera clutch is it n a 1.6throttle body, alot r doing the 1.6 engine conversion, theres a manufacturer called whiteline which do suspension parts very good can get front n rear roll bars strut brace lowering springs shocks hmmm pretty much everything lol ok think i stop there on performance do search it should all b in the forums some where :)

body wise pretty much common sense but u already seen the clear rear clusters, u can get a smooth boot, door handles, take off the bump strips (look salot better), get splitters from say an seat ibiza, body kits u have to mod the mountings to fit with the car but heard u can use corsa n saxos etc...there was a foah body thing but 4 a prefacelift the foah(i think) one that joanne(got a 1.3 200bhp micra! lol (check out the rc developments site) is a prefacelift :( theres an impul bumper too very nice but its also prefacelift with a facelift k11 u cant just swap bumpers or bonnet u have to change whole ffront end :( hmmm tints there should b a couple of piccys around (if u can view them, some members only) different types of alloys theres a fair few that have these but recommend size is like 15 on 195-45-15 tyres

ok i wrote lots of crap now ending it here .

^^ pretty much covers it all, it just depends what look you wanna go for really?? seeing as there are not many body kits specifically made just for the micra you basically just have to get parts from different cars and mould them to fit..so basically you will have a totally unique car really!

welcome to the club anyway..

cheers for the comments so far, i think that as far as performance mods are concerned i aint too intrested in them, its only a 1.0 16V and i intend to keep it that way for insurance purposes (so no engine transplants to a 1.6 lol) i really wud just like it to look and sound nice, i aint full of knowledge on cars but i suppose a new exhaust and an induction kit is about all i need, other planned mods include alloys (probs 15') , colour coding and tinting, and my audio system (consisting on 2 6X9's and a sub n amp and not much else) also was wondering if lowering it 60 or even 80 mm wud be a bit extreme....

Welcome to the club, i've got a facelift and it Won me Best in Show at JAE. So must be doing something right...

Titch :kungfu:

cheers, first things first where do i get new rear lights, coiz stabdard ones SUCK and i cant find any others anywhere.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back