Translations

CMF_micragirl

» CMF Member
ive gt a janspeed manifold and straight thro with a 57i so im running about 80bhp or sumthing like that. my yaris had bout 110bhp wen i had the straigt tro and filter it ate vtr,s and stuck wiv my mates vts till bout 110 then it wud limiter at 131mph. need my micra to get on this level still banned so gt time to spend on it lol. what performance parts do i need?

I've got a Janspeed manifold and straight through with a 57i, so I am running at about 80bhp or something like that. My Yaris had about 110 bhp when I had the straight through and filter. It ate VTR's and stuck with my mate's VTS til about 110, then it would limiter (peak?) at 131mph. Which in your language would equate to a jail sentence. I need my micra to get on this level, I'm still banned (wonder why?) so got some time to spend on it (laughs out loud). What performance parts (apart from a brain) do I need?

CMF_micragirl

» CMF Member
alrite everboady,ay been on this site 4 ages since i sold my super s to my mate and he rolled it anyway ive gt banned in my cellica gt lol, and 9 points and im 19teen,
so im going 2 hav another super s what i started wiv, already got a janspeed mannifold and straight thro and 57i filter, but i need performance so i finking of cams anyboady wiv cams tell me what they am like, get bk 2 me plz

Alright everybody, I have been on this site for ages since I sold my Super S to my mate and he rolled it. Anyway I've got banned in my Celica GT (laughs out loud?) I lost 9 points? and I'm 19. (Way to go!)
So I'm going to have another Super S like I started with, already got a Janspeed manifold and straight through and 57i filter, but I need performance so I am thinking of cams. Anybody with cams, can you tell me what they are like, get back to me please.

Still doesn't make a lot of sense, but I tried :)

CMF_Polar

» CMF Member
nice translation there.
i only have one more correction i geekily checked up that (VTS til about 110) "til" is spelt "till".
can we pick this apart any more? hehe.

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Thanks for that micragirl.I can see you have a complete grasp of both languages.
Its scary you know. My eldest daughter went back to Uni as a mature aged student and is now a secondary school teacher. She advised me that in her first year certain students had to undertake remedial classes in english.How the hell did they get to Uni without what I would call certain basic skills?
Youse all hava good weekend.

cisco

» CMF Member
Who wrote that original crap?

If I find it, the account will be wiped, banned and deleted. Lazy chavs.

Well done Micragirl.

Back