Traffic lights on Roundabouts

Micra 110

Site Supporter
Stop...go...stop...go...stop...go....arrggghh!
goincrazy.gif

I was on a 5 junction roundabout and i got stopped on every single one of the Junctions but there was noboby waiting coming from the left, what the hell is going on? I thought by being ON the roundabout i have right of way? I wonder who came up with that brain fart idea, whoever put the lights there must be some sort of do not evade the swear filters What a waste of time and money! Obviously they're getting paid too much money...more money than sense!

If i had a lorry i'd pull the bloody things down! No wonder every one is late going places if this thing happens all the time.....the organisation in this country sucks!:glare:

Sometimes they do actually work, just depends on the time of day really, there's a roundabout off J27 on the m62 that has no traffic lights but it should because it's an ass to get out....

:laugh: @ the swear filter....

Oh i agree that 'some' roundabouts need them but when it's quiet at night they don't switch them off either.

But i suppose there's more important things to worry about than just trying to get from A to B to do a Job.

The council did switch the lights off and it was found that the roundabout actually worked better...so they switched them back on again.....so now we have traffic jams, this year they were going to implement road tolls but i don't think it will get past the sheet of A4 it's written on.

Back