TOYOTA MR2 for sale. 2.0l N/A

who wants this RWD mid-engined beast? :)

Im selling my MR2 coupe due to having 3 cars and one of them got to go. I have picked up this car more then year ago and hardly driven it. Ive put it though an MOT in September 2009 and spent 600 pounds just on welding. New sill and loads of other stuff has been welded so you wouldn't have to worry about that. Interior has been knackered so I replaced all bad bits including two reclining bucket seats, door cards etc. I have fitted double did DVD player, two component speakers and small 10" subwoofer behind the passenger's seat just enough for the small MR2 cabin. I bought set of nice BK Racing alloy wheels with tyres. These are still in mint condition without any curbing. Halfords sell them for 550 pounds. Car is fitted with mongosse aftermarket exhaust. Bodywork of this car has been in very bad condition when I first got it. It was keyed on both sides, had crack in the bumper and two front wings must have been scratch and bent on garage sides. All of that has been repaired and car been sprayed matt black. However this paintwork is not immaculate. Bare in mind I did it myself. Car has M3 style wing mirrors which aren't all that great and aftermarket headlights. Car is currently SORN. MOT expires in September however car has done only 755 miles from last MOT so there is no way it shouldn't pass. Car is Japanese import and has odometer in KM and speedo in both. Sparco Racing pedals. Cone airfilter, Clear front indicators.

Bad bits: Paintwork, needs tracking. no spare tyre. little crack on side of a windscreen but passed with it.

Good bits: new sills and other bits done, engine. wheels, bucket seats.

ASKING PRICE £1200

DSCF3047.jpg

DSCF3048.jpg

DSCF3049.jpg

DSCF3050.jpg

DSCF3051.jpg

DSCF3053.jpg

DSCF3054.jpg

DSCF3055.jpg

DSCF3056.jpg

DSCF3057.jpg

DSCF3058.jpg

. Thanks for looking George

There is alot of things putting buyers off dude. I.E paint work (big factor)....and the price..........The fact it has some modifications people would class as cheap.....By that i purely mean the seats...subwoofer....e.t.c....................Thats only going buy what MR2's people sell down in cornwall.

Other then that i actualy like the crystal lights and the fact it has no spoiler....:)

i have a 1993 mr2 GT with the 158bhp engine (yours is the 122bhp engine) mint condition, standard interior and fewer miles on the clock and mine cost me £850. that price is a little on the steep side when you can get a 1992 rev 2 turbo in stock trim for £1500.

Mines is 3SGE. which is 158bhp, same as yours. Dont think there was import with 122bhp. Thats 3sfe engine. Im well over 2k in this car and i want some of that back. thanks for being honest thought

I sold some 2 stroke petrol hedge trimmers recently. Price sat at a few pence over reserve for a week and then doubled in price in the last 58 seconds! Someone'll buy it :).

I know Ebay is very unpredictable. I was once selling my decks and mixer and it went from 200 to 550 quid 10sec to the end of it. I was so scared it will go cheap.
I was hoping to get grand for that car as Im well over 2k in it. will see

Back