Mr2 seats

daveeeeee

Ex. Club Member
ok so these have been made redundant so are up for grabs. standard mr2 seats in what would seem to be black but can look like a very dark blue in certian light lol :suspect:

now these will fit in a k10 with little modification, i can provide the mounts ready to be welded, or i can weld the mounts for an extra charge and may take a few weeks to do as my freind is borrowing my welder atm. they are in resonable condition, a bit of damage to the drivers side but nothing excessive will post up pics asap

seats + mounts £40
seats with mounts welded £50

pick up only

no takers? £25 with mounts? cant weld the mounts on any more i'm afraid as i wont have the welder for a good month these are a great little mod

i dont have a pic of them but they look the same as these, pretty much same condition also. £25 is a bargin i paid £40 for these without mounts.

DSC00462.jpg

hmmm i reconise that steering wheel it is now in my car lol and i am interested in the seats dave i just need to see how much money i got left tomorrow when i have payed every thing i need to inc u for the other parts lol

Back