Tornado Systems Remap BEFORE AND AFTER

Hi,

Just looking to get some advice from people on a remap from tornado systems?

I reckon I currently have around 100-105hp but want to know what I could get to with a remap and what the other benefits of the remap would be i.e 0-60 times, fuel economy, power delivery etc,? (I don't fancy paying so much only to get it to 110 or 115hp to be honest).

Current set up is:
CGA3 Engine on CG10 Gearbox
QG15 Injectors
CGA3 ECU
GA16 Airbox and Pipe
250 deg 9mm Inlet Camshaft
Janspeed 4-2-1 Exhaust Manifold + Decat
4.2kg Lightened Flywheel
CG10 Crank Pulley

Really desperate for some advice on this as I've been contemplating a remap for a while but can't make my mind up! I have read people saying its well worth doing but then no one actually has any dyno data or facts to back up their opinion. (or I can't seem to find any).

Bump....
Anyone?

Theres plenty of info on here surrounding Nistune and piggy back ECU's and stand alone systems but can't find much on the tornado coilpack ecu remap.

You'll likely be better off asking on Facebook.

That, or just call up Mark and speak to him directly. He's a no BS kind of guy who's generally quite passionate in tuning up the coilpack Micras, so you'll get some very humble info rather than a sales pitch.

You'll likely be better off asking on Facebook.

That, or just call up Mark and speak to him directly. He's a no BS kind of guy who's generally quite passionate in tuning up the coilpack Micras, so you'll get some very humble info rather than a sales pitch.

Okay appreciate the advice. Will get on this.

Thanks!

Back