top up with fuel and it hesitates?

linz0577

Ex. Club Member
ok when i top up with fuel at the pumps and pull off it trys to cut out and judder a lot then after 15 seconds of driving it clears and its ok again has anyone else experienced this? i think its something to do with releasing the pressure in the tank by removing the petrol cap or is it somethings else?

i also has a suspicion that the ufo thing is not maybe working correct cause it sounds like i can hear a diaphragm pop and then its ok again but it maybe fine I'm just not sure really.
i really want to book it into ed's place as soon as he can have it in really. any comments are welcome lads if you have experienced anything similar or have an idea on why it maybe doing that after filling up. cheers john

ok when i top up with fuel at the pumps and pull off it trys to cut out and judder a lot then after 15 seconds of driving it clears and its ok again has anyone else experienced this? i think its something to do with releasing the pressure in the tank by removing the petrol cap or is it somethings else?

i also has a suspicion that the ufo thing is not maybe working correct cause it sounds like i can hear a diaphragm pop and then its ok again but it maybe fine I'm just not sure really.
i really want to book it into ed's place as soon as he can have it in really. any comments are welcome lads if you have experienced anything similar or have an idea on why it maybe doing that after filling up. cheers john

Not to sure on the fuel problem man but the bpcv(ufo) does it hold s/c even or does it fluxuate and then when switched over to turbo its fine.Thats how you know,very rare part.

it would make sense its a fuel related issue if its ONLY happening when you've got a full tank

the UFO thing seems to be either all the time or not at all

it happens just whenever i put some fuel in smidge will it be a £5 or £35.. and baz i think it does fluxuate a bit on the gauge when on sc then like you say when on turbo its perfect. where can i get one of these then lads?

Back