Top Gear

top gear ...part 2

i thought i would give some notice on this statin in 15mins so no excuses for missing it this time :D

hope its a good 1

pepper

That woman phoning up and complaining about Jeremy Clarkson on the radio. :doh: :wasntme: I'd rather listen to him than the usual rubbish on local radio.

to be fair they really cock up the station, very funny though! how can he present a top TV show and then failing miserably for a small radio show is beyond me.

oh and the jag is quite nice!!!

a dont think hammond is funy at all, some of clarksons comments are hilarious but as the show gets older im starting to sense a more scripted sense to it whereas in its ealry days it was do what u want - however may is hilarious! When he was going on bout the Saab bits lol, and is it jus me or is clarkson piling on the pounds?

i dono may is too much of a real presenter but he does have his moments and captin slow has his own humour that is only funny coz he says it oh n u gota remember clarkson must be gettin on a it lol

It was good tonight. I want that Land Rover off it,lol. Wasn't as funny as the 1st one, but good all the same.

The bit with the Stig at the end was hilarious :D

i watched it at work on the big ass TV. considering the bar i was working on took £12.50. All day. No customers to complain about the staff drooling over a big huge hammond

lol. i wouldnt want to be hammond acting like he does.
although i wouldnt mind the adoration he seems to get from some girls.

they only think he's cute cos he is small, like a baby/small child and thier mothering instincts are kicking in.

some might say he's a chimpanzee with oversize limbs.
(thats for hammond aswell as stig. hehe.)

for anyone who misses top gear and has ntl u can watch it again for free on the on demand section. it stores the shows after its repeat on monday unitll the next weeks show is added

i'm not laying off hammond.
you think he is gorgeous, but you only think that because your mothering instinct subconciously thinks he will be good with babies as he looks like one.
what your concious tells you is he is sexy. its the truth. and its terrible. are they any other male celebs you would like to have in your bed right now?

nizzanz1 said:
i'm not laying off hammond.
you think he is gorgeous, but you only think that because your mothering instinct subconciously thinks he will be good with babies as he looks like one.
what your concious tells you is he is sexy. its the truth. and its terrible. are they any other male celebs you would like to have in your bed right now?

lol well theres Orlando Bloom, Jake Gyllenhall, jay hernandez, johnny depp,that 1 off spider man forgot his name, alan smith (footballer) rio ferdinand shall i go on lol...

oh and grant mitchell those tight pants and leather jackets do it for me lol (jk btw)

and if they were in my bed right now i wouldnt be on the computer

danmicra said:
does anyone know who the stig is?

Perry McCarthy was the original 'Stig' on BBC Two's Top Gear. The identity of the current stig is unknown, but was rumoured to be Damon Hill.

Kirton said:
Perry McCarthy was the original 'Stig' on BBC Two's Top Gear. The identity of the current stig is unknown, but was rumoured to be Damon Hill.

Damon hill did a lap of the track in the suzuki liana as a guest so i doubt its him!

i sore that and i think it was so so so fake!!! cos his lap dident look that quick to me.. and yet he seems to have done better than everyone!!!!!

and i think that the old stig in black was damen hill(love the way they killed him off it was a good way to change the driver) but cant think who the new one is!!!!!!

they stigs identity was releaved ages ago... he wrote a book, can't remmeber who it was, but i didnt reconise him.

Back