Top Gear 17/7/2011

k11_whore

Steve :)
Thoughts on tonights top gear, I thought it was amazing loving the jag train classic top gear is back :) on 27th july episode theyr in my hometown lincoln and in electric cars :D can see the ####hole I lived in :p

I missed it, but then realised I recorded it. Will watch it tomorrow, sounds like it was pretty good. Goodness knows I need something like that to cheer me up :glare:

It was an awesome one, the train-car was pure, utter genius. Agreed the fire was a bit predictable though :laugh:.

And if any of you have a spare £69,000 buy the new GT-R its faster round the top gear track than nearly everything including a veyron!!

that was such a laugh:laugh: saw the jag n 1st n 2nd class carriage and thought yes of course thats a friggin fantastic idea. it'll get them caravans off the roads and make better use of em. they could've used the caravans original sprung axle to cusion the ride rather than just a rigid bracket.

rowan was epic. his lap was just perfection. may look slow but twas super smooth n tidy n accurate

hang on..i just had a thought.
anyone remember that episode of mr bean where he went on a fair ground rollercoaster ride and looked bored and even fell asleep while everyone else was screaming away?
and on topgear the episode where they all race economically from france to blackpool and the stigs idea of napping while waiting for them to arrive was on a rollercoaster?
see where i'm going?

the GTR was mind boggling. now if only jeremy used that as his super train although i can image there'll be a ludicrous accident and the passengers wont have a face left

Aye the fire was very predictable soon as saw the oil and chips :p rowan the stig? Who knows? :p not makin any films or programs currently and last stig been revealed for new one. :glare: now I'm watchin a great classic war film hilarious from beginnin :p itv full metal jacket :)

The GTR did us proud!! No Nissan/datsun joke from clarkson or may or Hammond so they must have been impressed! I need to get saving!

Aye gtr was lush, don't like launch control though, for fat people who aren't quick at releasing :p don't know the code but ima try find out :)

Clean boxers needed?.......

Not quite, but it was a very close call :laugh:

And launch control is for annoracks and people with adenoids that want to impress their mates by going "Look at me with my launch control, perfect launch from the lights everytime"

I quite liked the launch control, it fired off the start line cause of it

Yes, I know, no smoking starts trying to floor it from the lights. But you would look an idiot with your foot flat on the accelerator at the lights or a zebra crossing, they only work on the track

Why would you use it on the road though you would look like a complete nob, if you can't pull off in everyday driving situations then you shouldn't have a license

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would you use it on the road though you would look like a complete nob, if you can't pull off in everyday driving situations then you shouldn't have a license

Exactly, that's why it's so pointless having it on a road car

Rowan Atkinson races both a Mustang and an E-Type, so his driving skills are not a surprise to me at all, (he's a regular at Goodwood Revival).

Will pop it up on iPlayer when I get the chance.

I am fortunate enough to work at the only Nissan dealer in Scotand that has sold the GTR since its release and believe me it has to be driven to be believed. The new MY11 gets launch control on every test drive and doesnt disapoint :grinning:

Back