Top cleaning products

Kamarley

If it aint Jap its Crap!
Basically I want to ask Santa for a car wash/polish/wax/shine "Kit" I just want to know what you guys use and which is best e.g autogleam or turtle wax

LEEEEEAVVVEEE ITTTTT YEAHH!!!

Bit of everything really.....

For wheels and lower body I use Fenwicks FS-1. Wash is just good old ordinary Turtle Wax or Autoglym if there is some lurking about and a good sponge, one bucket to wash and the other to rinse out in.

Polish is a mix between Farecla, Autoglym and Meguiars depending on what I am trying to achieve, (cutting, claying, polishing or waxing), and what happens to be lurking about.

Exhaust tips are always done with Autosol.

Ha i know that feeling! More than anything its keeping the crap off the sills ect, i used to work for triumph motorcycles and we'd eat our way through tons of stardust! Spay on, leave for a min and it'll remove tar, or spay on and buff straight away and it lifts water marks, finger prints n all sorts

I find Meguiars products to be good all round. For wheels you could also use Kleen Freaks/Wheel Whores cleaner. Polishes i'd highly recommend 3M machine compounds & polishes.

No, no, NO - shooting seagulls is a definite no, NO!!!!!!
Why not? I wouldn't because of the license, but they're worse than pigeons. At least feral pigeons are a pest species and don't need a license to shoot... off topic much, sorry!

At the moment, I put my hands up I got tesco car wash, I leather it dry then turtle wax blue polish to bring the colour out after Christmas I'll treat her to something better tho

LEEEEEAVVVEEE ITTTTT YEAHH!!!

Back