EOI: California Custom car care products

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Hi all.

In recent times I have become addicted to making my car look its best, all the time. This has gone to the extent of me carrying a feather duster in the car with me to dust away that pesky stuff called dust. Sad hey?

Anyway, I have fallen in love with some Cleaner Wax I bought. It is California Custom M-Ron Glass Polish. This stuff has revolutionised protecting your car.. You can park the car in the hot sun and apply this cleaner wax IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT. It DOES NOT BAKE! How simply increddible is that? Thats not the best part though. Application is simple and easy. Use small amounts on a terry cloth and simply wipe it on, in Straight lines. Allow for it to dry for 15 minutes and then simply dust it off using another clean terry cloth (or as I use, a Meguires Microfibre polishing cloth).

Not convinced?

Check out their website, here:
http://www.californiacustom.com/products/prod_default.htm

Please post up if would be interested in purchasing any of these products if I were to order some. This stuff is increddibly hard to get, one bottle of M-Ron Glass Polish will last you a very long time as you don't use much at all.

Prices would be around the $35 mark for the larger items and $20 for the smaller things, like the LVC spray.

Let me know if you're interested mmkay..

CMF_Ghetto Micra

» CMF Member
I use all of their products and they are excellent. My previous car loved it...

My favourite is the "purple polish" which is for metal (alloys). very good.

their deep clean (paint cleaner) and m-ron polish is excellent.

Having said that, different products work better/worse on different cars and paint finishes.

highly recommended

Back