To Old For New Clothes

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
I have been looking for parts for my "Nissan Micra K10 1.2 GS 1989" and had no luck, i got hold of 2 colours wingmirrors some nice alloys and a spoiler, but does anyone know where i can find a new type of grill, or other body mods for the micra?

I found a bodykit for the micra on a site, something "delta1"???, but if you know where i can find new parts, eyebrows, bumpers, let me know.

Cheers! :)

hi m8 where do you live, i found my skirts at my local scrappy at £12, a month earlier & I could of had the whole car, try ebay, the buy & sell forum on this site

hi m8 where do you live, i found my skirts at my local scrappy at £12, a month earlier & I could of had the whole car, try ebay, the buy & sell forum on this site. Also if you cant find any particule micrar car styling use things from other car such as novas, bm's etc, use your imagination e.g

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/306270

check this guys description out, this will give you some ideas on what you can put onto you micra with some modding.

also if you go to the guides section. i made a full descripion of whats what for the micra

ne thing you want can be made to for it, with work...

[attachment=634]
[attachment=635]

i think my count is at 16 diff car parts on mine :)

not a full member

http://www.cardomain.com/id/martycturbo

Thats martys new project, hes still working on it, its taking him AGES!

Its a super turbo grille, i have that one your looking at now ( www.cardomain.com/id/kev_mono72 )
There are only 2 or 3 in ireland and mine has been rebuilt after my crash
Also the bumper goes with it because they have the recesses for the lights

You'd be better off looking for a different spotlight grille, there are some nice ones out there, just have to go looking!

quickdraw said:
also if you go to the guides section. i made a full descripion of whats what for the micra

ne thing you want can be made to for it, with work...

[attachment=634]
[attachment=635]

i think my count is at 16 diff car parts on mine :)

That's true... :)

well any one because so long as you can cut and shut fibregkass u be ok :d and anyways like one said any bumper will fit hehehehe just needs somke moding :)

Back