New but old!

Hi all,

I've been a member of MSC before but I obviously didn't go on it for a while and so my account disappeared... :down:

But now I am back. I still have my K10 (K reg) with no mods or exciting stuff. It hardly justifies the 'sport' aspect of joining this club, but nobody would be interested in a plain old Micra would they fwn ??

I actually am looking to sell my car, but I am not certain my account specifications allow me to sign up and advertise this fact. I hope I don't get told-off for mentioning it :suspect:

Anyway, hello to all the micra lovers - they are such great cars. Wish I had the know-how to spruce mine up!

Alice

Weestar84 that's fab!

It gets sadder, my car also has a name, Rosie :blush: . I bought, well 'adopted' might be the more accurate term, Rosie from a mate of mine which is where she first got her name. The car is like a family member as my friend and her daughter always ask 'how is Rosie?' They are horrified that I'm having to sell her (I am sad too). The K10 has proved to be such a reliable, hard working car, and quite nippy too around town. It really surprised me how responsive she could be. She's never liked motorways though.

See you later in some posts maybe.

HI ALICE
like the sound of your micra,but why would you remove yourself from the wonder land that is "k10"?:grinning:

HI ALICE
like the sound of your micra,but why would you remove yourself from the wonder land that is "k10"?:grinning:

I know, I know! But my K10 now has no MOT and road tax. I was given a newer car (less exciting tho) to help me with my motorway journeys which I've had to start doing since September. Rosie just doesn't like motorways...

It saddens me to see her go, but she can't sit on my driveway for the rest of her life. I'm also afraid she may not pass her MOT - an occasional funny rattle from underneath suggests something's not right. Apart from that I cannot fault her... Poor Rosie :down:

awwww :( id be gutted if i have to sell my 'jonc' funny how we all have names for our cars lol. Try posting some pics on this thread would be nice to see Rosie :D where abouts are you? and do you have a figure in mind? im sure someone would buy her to do up :D x

Back