to good to be true?

£15 is VERY expensive, it cost me £10 to do a keyless ignition, including both relays, 10m red cable 10m of black cable, toggle switch and push button.

Would cost you about £5 for the stuff in there

really? cost me nothing to do the keyless setup in the 1.6.... well £2 for a bit of metal to mount it all in :)

but it's not like its complicated

no, you still need to use the key. 2 turns then press it. quite pointless really, but cool.

micra_k11 said:
so how does that work then? what if someone broke in.,..al they would need to do would press the start button and their off?

they can in my car lol,

Attachments

• MOV00003.3gp
    118.9 KB · Views: 204
*steals nex's car* lol

even tho it takes longer to start ur car... its just plain cooler lol everyone wants a massice red button in there car saying 'ENGINE START' lol i do

runaway-robot said:
*steals nex's car* lol

even tho it takes longer to start ur car... its just plain cooler lol everyone wants a massice red button in there car saying 'ENGINE START' lol i do

lol, i have an immobiliser that uses a transponder thingy but i also have a battery isolator switch and when you connect the battery for the first five seconds the immobiliser doesn't come on and you can start the car!! ho stupid is that. AND you can engage the battey using a stick and once the engine is running you can isolate the battery again cos it runs off the Alt!

takes me an hour longer to start my car because its sooo satisfying to start the car with a button that i have to switch it off and switch it on again :D

my car still had the immoboliser so I had to have the key on my person, but would start on push button if you had it, and wouldn't start if you didn't have it

Alienfish360 said:
my car still had the immoboliser so I had to have the key on my person, but would start on push button if you had it, and wouldn't start if you didn't have it

thats cool :) did the key have to be in the car? or did it have to be right against the coil on the barrel?

Back