Good to be Back - A success Story

G

girishiajin

I hadn't posted for over a month guys and my account was deleted! So i am back and the changes that were made in the site are very good! However what happened to the old forums
like k10 tuning, k10 body mods etc. I've got a lot to tell! Just got another k10 1.2 gl '84 from an old fella and its in mint condition! in the next year i'll be buying a new car and the ol' Red 1.2 K reg is going to be rallying the country roads of greece!

BTW I got several carbs from over a nissan sunny 1.3 and 1.5 sgl are any of these a direct fit on the k10?

ps does the downloader at moddedmicraz still work? I ve got a few pics to show n tell!
Good to be back fellas!
Where is RaptorRVL? Greetings mate!Also greetings to quickdrawUK, Ed(of course), Kev, and of course a big salutation to all k10 owners!That car can never die!WOOHoo!

OP
OP
G

girishiajin

Oh and cheers to Mark! So sorry to have ever doubted you friend!
PS i found an L reg here in greece!

Mat.T

Ex. Club Member
Hi! K10 tuning and Body mods are now veiwable by official members only. for £10 you too can become an official member!

BTW I got several carbs from over a nissan sunny 1.3 and 1.5 sgl are any of these a direct fit on the k10?

Provided they are hitaci i think they are all direct fiton the k10 how ever they all have smaller jets than the K10 so would reduce performance (fitting a 1.0 carb to a 1.2 would be best for performance although the difference would be v small :) )

i beleve moddedmicras still works so get then pics up!

Mat.T

OP
OP
G

girishiajin

Should i go for a weber carb, does anyone know the type i need to find?

By the way the micra with the ma12s engine has a 9:1 compression ratio and it can handle a small turbo
(say, at 0.4 compression) now if you fit a thicker gasket you can lower the compression ratio and fit a bigger turbo! the whole procedure is estimated (By a mechanic) at 1800 euros!(including the turbo a bigger fuel pump, weber carb, cold air induction kit and a few other details!)

PS the RX-7 has a 9:1 compression ratio! (Wankel though!)

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
girishiajin said:
PS the RX-7 has a 9:1 compression ratio! (Wankel though!)

i know ;)

keep your eyes out :p

and howdy mate. glad to see you got on to the new forums.
we have ahad a full ne reinvention of the site. still not complete by far.

glad to here your going rally in the old k10 :p
i got the ga16 running in the k10 aswell since last speaking :p

you can also (if you join) now up load direct from your harddrive to the site using the website. no need for modded micras.co.uk - though this is sitll workign and in opperation :D

ne ways glad to here you back and look foraward to some picccies

R

RaptorRVL

I'm still here :D

Only busy atm moment moving myself to another house :)
New house means lots of work and the poor Micra has to wait a lil bit longer.. :p