Titanic sequel: Jacks back

Seriously, keep up. That was out about a year ago and yes its a fake. Austin Powers is in it, Catch Me If You Can too. Notice how one minute he is wearing old style clothes then the next its modern stuff.

Also the way they spell Rose name on Google and on the gravestone is different.

I was so scared then! really was!

Scenes from The Hulk, ConAir, The Beach, Catch Me if You Can!

I don't like to write letters but if this ever happened I would!!

"put himmmmmmm innn, numer nineeee!" lol, i rember titanic for my coursework a couple years ago, i liked it, got me a c in in english language and litreture!

hahaha had me cringeing for a while thinking omg this cant be real! some good editing and interesting ideas there lol

Layla said:
someone is a good editor, but god they have far too much spare time!

agreed, the editing is superb, I didn't notice at first, but when you watch it again, there's a lot a familiar scenes.

Kev

hughes_16v said:
If all you guys hadnt said it was fake i would of believed it. would actually make a good film with a story line like that tho

No sorry ur chatting rubbish!!!

The storyline would suck so much!!!

It would suck. Theres no way it could ever have been true. For starters, the titanic broke into two pieces and landed half a mile away from each other, so even if Jacks body did reach the bottom of the ocean, it would have never landed near the ship. And secondly, he would have imploded from the pressure!! Then there's the rest which is as bad as Forever Young!!! LOL

Ems said:
It would suck. Theres no way it could ever have been true. For starters, the titanic broke into two pieces and landed half a mile away from each other, so even if Jacks body did reach the bottom of the ocean, it would have never landed near the ship. And secondly, he would have imploded from the pressure!! Then there's the rest which is as bad as Forever Young!!! LOL

Agreed!!! I would rather watch a film about a magical pair of shoes that saves the Whales and ends war on terror!!!

The storyline would be dreadful!!!

Back