Tire width

I think 195/45 15 will fit. You will fit wider with a lower offset wheel and rolling / pulling arches; though I don't think a Micra needs more than 195 mm of rubber on the road. Depends what you are aiming for of course.

Depends on the offset your wheel has and how stiff the tyre wall is. 195/45/15 on an et35 15" wheel on mine catches very slightly on full lock

I think 195/45 15 will fit. You will fit wider with a lower offset wheel and rolling / pulling arches; though I don't think a Micra needs more than 195 mm of rubber on the road. Depends what you are aiming for of course.

195 is perfectly adequate. I have no problem getting full hook-up in 2nd from the CGA3 turbo @1bar on a 195 profile tyre.

best bet is 195s. when i bought my 15s, they had 205/45/15 on and scrubbed a little. now ive got 195/50/15 toyo t1-r s and they dont scrub. almera gti alloys :) also, the 195/50/15 toyo t1-r is the cheapest thing you can buy thats any good! £35 odd quid on demontweeks, and theyre epic!

Thanks you guys. Demontweeks do have some awesome wheels for a very low price, but i live in Denmark so they need to be shipped to Denmark, which makes them expensive to what i can get here i Denmark :)

Back