timing belt kits

Look for K10 1.0 cambelt kits. If you can get one made by blueprint, that will be OEM quality.

thanks ed, haven't actually seen any of the other MA series engines so wasn't sure if it was going to be the same, does that mean i'm also in luck as far as pulleys, tensioners and water pumps?

if so, i'll just order one from the UK somewhere

Yes MA09 is identical in every respect to MA10 for usual ancillaries.

brilliant! front and rear main seals included if i recall, no use for rocker cover gaskets and the like tho, thats all different i assume?

yep saw that, only problem is by the time you pay their comission, two lots of shipping, import duty, and wait a few weeks for it to arrive, it costs about 4 times what it should

yep saw that, only problem is by the time you pay their comission, two lots of shipping, import duty, and wait a few weeks for it to arrive, it costs about 4 times what it should

Man I could probably help you out here I'll find out now!

smidge find a blueprint/ADL supplier. They will do all the stuff you need for the ST/K10

occasionally you all pull your proverbial fingers out and do great things

today is one of the days that the above happened

i will endeavor to do the same for you all in some way shape or form

Local motor factors had them on the phone there,usually good with blueprint stuff but no listing for a timing belt kit for an ma10 but he estimated 70Euro and the pump seperate!!Does'nt sound right,I got all that stuff from nissan about 5-6months back for a engine I was building and I think it was'nt far off that price

occasionally you all pull your proverbial fingers out and do great things

today is one of the days that the above happened

i will endeavor to do the same for you all in some way shape or form

:laugh:

Let me know if you find a cheaper alternative coz I want to get hold of a few spares. My mechanic was able to source one for me but he got a big wrap over the knuckles from a supplier for ordering straight from Japan... I think he also mentioned he was able to use tensioners for a ford laser (but couldnt get a match for the belt)...but I'll find out more about that for ya when I get the car back...prolly another 3 weeks yet...at least...nothing ever happens fast with my car :(

I have a match for the belt, you wont believe what it comes from either, and I have not tried it personally but .... are you ready?.......

...... Charade GT-Ti !!!!! Apparently is a cross reference part number on ADL for a 1.0 K10 which = MA09 !!!!!!

I have a match for the belt, you wont believe what it comes from either, and I have not tried it personally but .... are you ready?.......

...... Charade GT-Ti !!!!! Apparently is a cross reference part number on ADL for a 1.0 K10 which = MA09 !!!!!!

:eek:

Back