Timewarp k11

The only thing iv'e found at that age and milage, is possibly the condition of the underside of the chasis, my 1999 micra has 100400 miles on it now but the axles and panhard rods (And sus supports) are really being hit hard (Well thats on mine :( )

never worth that money, the car could be rotten and your left with a low mileage engine for £2000. me thinks no lol

i went and looked at it today cus my missus is after a sunny at the same garage, its solid mate but i agree i couldnt justify paying that sort of money when a newer facelift is availiable at around the same sort of wedge

nice car tho:grinning:

I've posted a few times, there is a few jap import march engines and one has only 12k on it the other has 16k for £170 and there still there

lol I paid an old chap £1800 for my micra around 10 months ago, its 01 and had 10k on the clock and had been stored in his garage, one year only doing 11 miles to MOT station and back, underside's immaculate got everything since the day it was bort, back doors had never been opened nor sunroof. 10 months later it's got 16.5k on it lol!

around here there seems to be loads with like 20-40k on the clock for around 1-1.5k; all the oldies must have had the same idea!

Back