K11 in truly excellent condition

Hi everyone,

I seem to have a problem posting images here - does anyone know how to do it? Meanwhile, I'll leave you with the text and a link to the ad on my website. By the way, the ad only seems to show well in MS internet explorer as my computer and software are all ancient so apologies to those using other browsers that might show some image/text faults.

Full deatails at: http://www.nagara.co.uk/Micrawebpage12.htm

The car:

Nissan Micra 1.0 Twin-cam
Standard 16 valve fuel injected engine

to be sold with 12 months MOT

This M reg car is in truely excellent condition and has, in my daughter's ownership, had the following:

New Front Crossmember
New Clutch
New Front Tyres
New Leather and Alloy Sports Steering Wheel
New uprated headlamp bulbs (60% brighter)
Recently serviced

As you will see from the photo-documented work, the cross member has been done to a high standard and the car is really very straight and unmolested.

Mileage is 100,000 but, because the car's condition is so good, it won't be cheap. Nevertheless, it's still great value for money at around £950 ONO.

please e-mail me at [email protected] if you're interested.

best wishes

Nick

Attachments

• Linz car 003.jpg
    Linz car 003.jpg
    514.7 KB · Views: 307
  • Linz car 005.jpg
    Linz car 005.jpg
    634.3 KB · Views: 303
  • Linz car 001.jpg
    Linz car 001.jpg
    580.4 KB · Views: 305
  • micra welded 003.jpg
    micra welded 003.jpg
    629.1 KB · Views: 300
nice condition mate but i think you will struggle to get anywhere near 950 for it as the age is against you. but that said you never know if someone looks at it and wants it badly enough you could just pull it off.....

It is very tidy, but I struggled to sell my fairly low mile (80k) L reg with a couple of dents for £300, so unfortunately that price could be a little too high :(

Back