time for a change

ok so ive the most basic of micras its old but reliable , ive seen a saxo with no gearbox but surpost to be in good nick do i swap or stay put the saxo is a vtr on an 02 plate no t or t as its been stood for a little while less than a year micra has a new exhaust , track rod end and spare tyres too as well as bout to mot fit new pads + discs and had a new headlight too and needs for nothing, for a 20 yo car bodys really good too and i can see it passing first time too ive heard a click once and think it may be a simlpe dry drive shaft , so what should i do??? swap or stay

i will say the micra is tatty as seats are stained , door cards are ripped and parcel shelf is missing but the vtr has a lot more parts ie i can easily fit coilovers no messing about and engine mods are widely available too

Get yourself some Lexus lights for that Saxo and head over to the Drive-Thru bruv.

I used to work in a Drive-Thru so I've learnt to profile people by their cars. Sorry to break it to you mate but the Saxo... it's just... well...

added these babies in but got to get an amp lol on the left are the old standard one

Attachments

• matts speakers 1.jpg
    matts speakers 1.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 218
  • matts speakers 2.jpg
    matts speakers 2.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 180
looking clean on top tho

Attachments

• micra rust 2.jpg
    micra rust 2.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 209