throttle body

59 bhp is more than enough

Deactivated Account
when fitting a throttle body to a 1300 k11 what is involved. ive heard that the only throttle body that bolts straight on is the one from a ga15. i dont know what engine this is from any ideas. if i used the one from the 1.6 sunny where could i get a mounting bracket. do i just bolt the throttle body on then plug in the 1.6 sunny E.C.U. is it just a straight swap.

ye..ga16,,primera/almera/100nx,,etc,,work,
disconnect everything on the TB,undo 4 alen bolts swap to 1.6 TB and plug bak everything, you will have to make a blanking plate on the front of the tb because the fuel rail is in the way

injectors are a striaght swap if you want them in,,i think they overfuel tho,titch was saying at jae

ecu plugs straight in,if you dont have NATS but thers a way around that too(ask titch) i think its just a case of ripping it out

Yea - should be a straghit sway for the TB, but the injectors i think will jst over fuel you.

I'm still working on the Ecu system with NATS, but will work out how to bypass it eventually!

so is there anything else i need to do apart from bolting on the new throttle body and plugging in the new e.c.u. how much do i want to be paying for a e.c.u. from a scrappy coz i dont wanna get ripped off. ive already found a throttle body of a p11 primera for a tenner. just need to ge tthe e.c.u and i should be away.

if you dont have nats,and the ecu you buy dont have it,dpnt worry about it,,
you will have to make a plate to go over the hole left by the sensor you take of the front of the TB to allow it to fit,cos the fuel rail is in the way

you dont have to modify the injectors,as you can put some washers behind the throtle cable holder,to move it out of they way,,i think beachboy did this,,(not 100% tho)

nope just take it off and make a plate to seal it from air getting in,as ther are no plugs on the 1.3 loom for this sensor or the one below it(but that can stay on cos its not in the way),the wires are ther but i dont think anyone has wired it up yet

ask titch about NATS he is runnin his 1.6 TB and he had NATS

I would assume that Titch's doesn't work from the thread he has going...
If this mod isn't done correctly then you can definately wreck your engine, which is something to think about

Back