This months Banzai.

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
Noticed a silver K11 with front fogs been blended into the bumper, and an MSC sticker on the front - guys name is Mark Horne, Dont know if he is a regular poster on here, Wheels look really nice on the car! Well done for getting it in the mag :)

Daz :alien:

its a 1.4 which banzai didnt know what it was out of. had a 421 manifold and exhasut with intake, custom fuel rail and 2.0 injectors, high lift cams, gtr front brake setup. didnt really like it myself and banzai sometimes lie about the cars. like the orange micra at jae which they said was supercharged

i liked the mesh on the front end, the fogs were a bit ott subaru like. wheels were nice tho!

Larger injectors are totally unnecessary if you dont have the amount of air needed to require them!

Aint it the one from Scotland? Sure i've met the guys.
With the Stand Alone ECU?? Momo R wheels?

This one??

30-P1010034.jpg

That was ages ago, and he had the 1.4 in it...

Aye - know the lad who has it - top lad.

That was about three years ago mind that pic - inspired me to do mine :)

As its looking today with the new engine back in... ;)

Sneak pic..

9-Low%20riding.jpg

Titch said:
Aye - know the lad who has it - top lad.

That was about three years ago mind that pic - inspired me to do mine :)

As its looking today with the new engine back in... ;)

Sneak pic..

drooolin'!!! more pics! more pics!

59 bhp is more than enough said:
its a 1.4 which banzai didnt know what it was out of. had a 421 manifold and exhasut with intake, custom fuel rail and 2.0 injectors, high lift cams, gtr front brake setup. didnt really like it myself and banzai sometimes lie about the cars. like the orange micra at jae which they said was supercharged

Banzai didn't know they made 1.4 k11's?? :s

Have you had the camber of the front wheels set to negative titch? Looks like your wheels taking up the F1 position :p

Daz :alien:

isnt it the coilpack engine from the facelift facelift micra? (i.e 2001 model) why go to all that trouble tho to put a cga3 (coilpack classed as a 1.4) when he couldve had the cg13?

Nah - that model is the same as mine (non Coil packs) The new Micra i've got (2001, mine is a 200) its coil packs.

Nice car - would be a good runner against mine - but reckon he'd beat me. But off the start....

micra man said:
So whats James T's then?? His was a facelift with a 1.4 as standard. :s Or was it a different model do you mean??
yes his is a cga3 1.4 (although they are 1348cc as standard, or something like that). i think i read somewhere that nis' had been bored out slightly aswell.

Aint it the one from Scotland? Sure i've met the guys.
With the Stand Alone ECU?? Momo R wheels?

This one??

30-P1010034.jpg

That was ages ago, and he had the 1.4 in it...

DAMN RIGHT IT WAS AGES AGO, That was my car! I dont think i was aware it was in Banzi. Are there any more picture going about does anyone know?

Cheers, Mark

Back