thinking of selling....

Dr Zoidberg

Ex. Club Member
just a quick question about what my SR would be worth. i've tried using the online valuations dotted about the net but they give prices on ave miles. mines like 30k below ave miles :D

98 R reg 1.3 SR
42k miles
pretty good condition bar a few door dings and stone chips.

more than likely will be selling as standard but with the cd player and rcl/cat 1 alarm left on.

looking for a part ex price and a private sale price if anyone can help.

:)

Edit: just used the whatcar valuation cos it lets you put in the mileage. anyone know of anymore good ones?

Try autotrader to get a general feel on how much they are going for.

I'm sure someone will be able to give you a price.

Kev

cheers guys, looks like i could be selling if i can find a new car in the next 20 days :)

next question would people be interested in the mods?

K&N 57i induction kit.
Janspeed manifold.
Janspeed de-cat.
Janspeed cat back system + Back Box.
Short shifter.
Sunny 1.4 vented discs and calipers + mintex pads
lowering springs 35mm (Gmax).
15" Fox evo 6 wheels with 195/45/15 tyres.
Clear side repeaters
Cobra Monaco Bucket seats with modified k11 sub frames included.
Sparco 3 point harnesses.

also got some spares kicking about like door handles, boot handle, standard rear lights -96 and tinted rear lights 98+. think i got a spare dash cluster also somewhere. This is not a deff sale just putting out feelers to see if people are interested.

cheers :)

How much for your janspeed cat back system and back box?Would you post?Defo interested

manifold im very interested in, how much?
the cat back i maybe interested in, dependant on price
i'd collect

cheers for the interest peeps, will know for deff if i'm selling in the next few weeks so i'll let you all know.

anyone intersted in anything else from the list post below cheers. i'll sort out prices and postage things later

well..... its going to be an almera GTi mate ;) if i can find one thats closer than 200 miles away lol.

failing that i'm temped to get a 160SR and try something new ;)

either way i'm staying nissan or at least jap :) just need to make sure i can sell all the k11 stuff i got.

richmicratwista said:
de cat and buckets

would you be interested in the harnesses aswell mate?

zepher the tinted lights are not in the best condition could do with being resprayed i'll put some pics up for ya later.

GTi all the way baby, i have never looked back, plus what youd shell out on a 160sr you could have a VERY tasty mera!

mmm turbo but if it breaks will be expensive to fix :( also i need decent mpg, so the 160 SR is edging in front. going to nissan this week for test drive and see what they can offer me

dont just go to your local dealers..shop around

i got mine from halifax, if you fone them askin about the 160sr they will offer your petrol money for traveling over and pik u up wen your car arives at the dealers,

ther not all the same.the sales man i had was a top lad

cheers rik,

is anyone interested it the wheels, springs and clear repeaters?

Attachments

• 2005_0301Image0014.JPG
    2005_0301Image0014.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 178
i have a janspeed manifold now, how much are you looking for the cat back?

how much you asking for your wheels and what condition are they and the tyres in?

hi tom colour is dark green metallic dunno if you can see pic a few posts up.

it has 44k on it (not 42k as i said earlier, my fault) full service history taxed till may mot'd till may 06 also will be totally standard bar a cd player and a cat 1 alarm making it remote central locking instead of key central locking. unless someone wants it with mods.

plan at the mo is to find out how much i'll get part ex like solarice said, unless i get a decent offer.

wheels: 2 are perfect mate, one is slightly curbed and other had a 2cm curb mark :( tyre have loads of tread on them also. be looking for £300 + collection but i'm open to offers, they are finished in a crystal effect which makes them look new every time you wash them lol, ask SR_MICRA_BOY he says new wheels every meet lol.

zephyr pics of lights these are deff for sale at £10 +pp :)

prices would be as follows if i sell, if i do i'll put up a thread in buy and sell today or tomorrow with who's dibed what etc.

K&N 57i induction kit. £30+pp
Janspeed manifold. £120 + collection
Janspeed de-cat. £50 could poss post
Janspeed cat back system + Back Box. £100
Short shifter. £40 inc pp
Sunny 1.4 vented discs and calipers + mintex pads. possibly sold
lowering springs 35mm (Gmax). £50 could poss post
15" Fox evo 6 wheels with 195/45/15 tyres. £300 +collection, open to offers.
Clear side repeaters. £10 inc pp
Cobra Monaco Bucket seats with Sparco 3 point harnesses and modified k11 sub frames included. £250 +collection.

manifold and decat is 10 months old so still in warrenty, cat back 12 months still in warrenty (18 month warrenty) k&n 14 months as are wheels and springs. seats are nearly a year old, short shifter is new never used.

Attachments

• 2005_0922Image0046.JPG
    2005_0922Image0046.JPG
    441.1 KB · Views: 153
  • 2005_0922Image0047.JPG
    2005_0922Image0047.JPG
    439.2 KB · Views: 198
right i'm back to looking for an almera gti, prob is the only one within 150 miles of me has sold so back to the begining :( if i can find a new car in the next 15 days i'll be selling etc. if not then the micra will stay.

Back