Thinking of getting a K11 again!

Robb

Site Supporter
Hey folks well its been an awesome 15 months in the Prim GT Mystic but now im older and wiser and more importantly broke for the forseeable future, oh and with the ridiculous price of petrol atm im thining of reverting back to a K11. Ive considered so many other frugal vehicles that i can afford to get in the first place and nothing comes near the Micra. :grinning:

I have a very specific model of second facelift in mind :glare: but rest assured i have some very agreeable plans for it if i can find one. (currently looking into how popular said spec model was...)

So watch this space peeps... :laugh:

Cheers frank and Shaun, im after a silver 3dr 1.4 S from 00-02 at the mo. The plan is to prefacelift it. (Y)

Cheers peeps, is it me or is the market really quiet?

I was after a second facelift for the CGA4, which is not too popular on here due to its frenchyness lol but i had no issues with it in my previous 1.4 twister. Id consider a higher spec model if the price is right but it must have 3 doors, p/s and be silver for what i have planned.

If i have no luck in the next few months i'll probably consider a pre '00 1.3 as long as it was in decent nic and had p/s.

Back