Thinking of buying this !!

yeah go janspeed cat back , then buy janspeed manifold. Think Matt supplies all these at reasonable prices too!

If you are going to get anything Janspeed, Matt, (mph) is definately worth a call. Matt commissioned Janspeed to make some very nice manifolds & 2" systems in both Stainless and Carbon steel, which are a huge improvement in both design and fabrication quality when compared to the standard mass produced variants which people like Roadrunner Motorsport and Micrasport sell.

You wont be dissapointed :)

ashley & sportex are the same back box, there not even branded. there ok i suppose. i had one on my black micra, altough they didnt fit right. the tail pipe it hit the rear bumper, was way off from fitting right! i had to cable tie my hangers so it would sit right.

if i had to buy one from new it would be the janspeed.

ok cheers every1
i have ordered a ashley back now so hopefully it will be ok.

:suspect: dont mean this in a bad way bud, but why???? did you want this for looks??? or perfomance???
beacuse if it was for looks you could just had a new sporty looking tip welded on saveing ££££££!
perfomane, shouldnt of botherd and kept you money for a cat back or full system because your not guna get much if any gains from it and nothing fantstic in the way of sound
just puting youeself out of pocket

altough he could be buying an uprated centre section at a later date ;) and if the standard back box is shot why not uprate it :)

yes he could be and that is a good point, but my point is that in the long run...save his money and get the full system it will look, sound and perfome better rather than just look good?

ive only bought the back box for the time been.. im going to get a engine swop done in the near future so will benefit more then... reason a got just the back box was because i have just had a centre pipe fitted so a different centre pipe wudnt make no difference

ive only bought the back box for the time been.. im going to get a engine swop done in the near future so will benefit more then... reason a got just the back box was because i have just had a centre pipe fitted so a different centre pipe wudnt make no difference

aaaaa i see, fair doos

i can get you a 1.3 with ecu, box and drive shafts for £100???

Back