matiz springs

yeh, mine had 2 white paint dabs too (some 02 ones i saw today had 1 white and 1 green dab), but nowhere near that price tho :eek:, i had to pay £10 each for a pair today tho (twice what i usually pay fwn)
and the only springs i have come across for the rear so far are mitsubishi pajero rears (if you want to go really low)

yeh, mine had 2 white paint dabs too (some 02 ones i saw today had 1 white and 1 green dab), but nowhere near that price tho :eek:, i had to pay £10 each for a pair today tho (twice what i usually pay fwn)
and the only springs i have come across for the rear so far are mitsubishi pajero rears (if you want to go really low)

oh ok how much should i be looking to pay al together for the springs then? am i ok to cut the rears and get the matiz fronts? are these springs stiffer at all or just lower? i have heard that yaris shocks fit as well so i might get those too :)

£10 - £20 the pair ?, if you want a firmer ride, you need the suzuki ones (the matiz ones are just as soft as the stock ones, albeit shorter)

suzuki alto ones ? and these are a straight fit ? as i saw you ground them down on your blog ..

yeh, i was trying to make them softer :eek: they give a pretty firm ride (you have to take speedbumps about 10mph slower than before, with those on)

yeh, i was trying to make them softer :eek: they give a pretty firm ride (you have to take speedbumps about 10mph slower than before, with those on)

orite cool!! im getting me some of them .how did you change the backend of the car ? as im assuming this was completely standard

Back