These legal in the uk?

if your good in electronics then theres no problem otherwise you may find you have to pay an auto electrician on top of the price your paying for these lights, and can be expensive!!

J

lol:

"1993-2993 NUSSAN MARCH / MICRA"

I was going to try and source some connectors at the scrappers and make adaptor cables instead of messing with the car's loom. That way I can always revert back to stock without having to re-do the wiring.

lol:

"1993-2993 NUSSAN MARCH / MICRA"

I was going to try and source some connectors at the scrappers and make adaptor cables instead of messing with the car's loom. That way I can always revert back to stock without having to re-do the wiring.

i did not see that on the listing lol and yer thats what im planing or have a plug so i can swap between these or stock ones

I have a set of these they connected straight to and replaced my standard lights. On my previous face there was a small amount off rewiring on the light (not the loom). On my face lift they worked with no rewiring what so ever.
Hope this helps :)

1396907073970.jpg

This is mine :)

Cheers mate! looks F-----G awesome, seems like theres so many splitteres from many cars ive seen and this particular one on yours is the King of all!!

J

Cheers mate! looks F-----G awesome, seems like theres so many splitteres from many cars ive seen and this particular one on yours is the King of all!!

J
There strangely hard to come by I looked for a while after seeing my mums seat ibiza and naturally thinking hmmm... would it...
Thanks very much :)
Mines fitted to a super s front ive not tried again a facelift etc...
Good luck get hunting.

Back