The Ultimate OEM K11!

OK everybody shouts about the Super S, SR or the SI! Little is said about the Micra in it's latter years this was truely the best Micra ever produced. After a production run and through tweaking over decades the Micra evolved which resulted in the 2002/2003 Micra 1.4 engine. With this engine the 1.4SE+ and 1.4Sport+ was produced which resulted in the highest spec K11 Micra's ever produced! B-)

Last edited:
1460778169304.jpg

What are people's views on the mesh on the bumper? Was contemplating doing it but I'm just not sure. I would do it black as fitting black wheels but I'm torn between mesh or just spraying the grey plastic on the bumper black.

I removed the centre chrome wings/blades from the the bonnet grill and fitted alloy mesh. I do like the result was thinking of spraying the mesh red but got used to the alloy colour! Also I bought front and rear genuine Nissan chrome bumper inserts and also the tailgate handle chrome insert and door handles! B-)

Here's black, black, and black. When you spray the mesh black, you can't really see it, but it still looks good.
I have clear repeaters going on next week, and a growler rear box.
And eventually I will get clear rear lights, and the inside of the head lights in black as well - when I get 5 minutes LOL.
DSC_0205_zpsxus1juqc.jpg

Last edited:
Here in oz the first Micra's came over from the UK in '95, the range consisted of LX ( two door base spec ) SLX ( four door with PAS and AC ) and Super S ( of which only 303 came here )

Back