• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

The only one built

jowley

Ex. Club Member
Thought id start the blog of something special been built. No one has done it before so keep your eyes here. Ill upload pics where I can but to what im doing will be revealed on the 1aug. As its first outing at usc.

Attachments

• 1392673139613.jpg
    1392673139613.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 348
Thought id start the blog of something special been built. No one has done it before so keep your eyes here. Ill upload pics where I can but to what im doing will be revealed on the 1aug. As its first outing at usc.
Will be watching this...

Thats a bit rude h701micra. No wont be an empty blog at all just a nice suprise at the end ill be uploading photo as I go along and see who can guess what is happening. Ive seach all over and cant find one in the world thats been done. So it will be the only one. Its took 2months of reasearch just to make it possible.

Banter yo.

Happy to be proved wrong and see something truly new and unique, but for all we know it may already have been done but we cant say because we don't know what its going to be haha

what your doing now is teased, we all dont like to be teasing , my guess was the engine/drive train from the gtir,but obviously not, i have a guess but.....

Its going to be a flingstone car. So rusted you can push your feet out of the floor and have a huge 1,2,3 or 4 man power! Wow!

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

Its 4wd. Donor car been guessed now. Got these for it aswel

Attachments

• 1393337544950.jpg
    1393337544950.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 310
I think the game is up. Heres the donor car. Spec list to follow

Attachments

• 1393364113456.jpg
    1393364113456.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 317
Spec list rb25det converted to single stage boost. Running an auto box for now. R33 gts rear suspension r33 gtr front suspesion. Gtr front and rear diffs with gtr center diff and traction system

I got it sooo cheap then the windscreen went. And the fact I dont like it. And rust problems. Was gonna get a r34 shell but want a proper project. Ill update as I go. Micra is stripped ready just got to finish removing the subframe an engine to test fit

And as you all know there isnt one built. But this will be the first with potential to take to a 1000bhp plus

This is exactly the attitude that puts me off even bothering to update my blog :)

Well Its true man. Big up to him if he achieves it. You can put up as little as you want. I didn't say he wouldnt finish it. Stating the obvious with most not finishing projects. Did I just sit here and say its impossible give up now? When uni is finished I plan rwd build. People will say the same. Micra people are low on completion records lol. Man up.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

And as you all know there isnt one built. But this will be the first with potential to take to a 1000bhp plus
Closest I've seen is an mb30/m30 turbo With 700hp but it was rear wheel drive and a handful

Toyed with the idea of an rb but I haven't the funds :p subaru stuff was cheaper and readily available

Back