CMF_2

» CMF Member

Attachments

• 66483.jpg
    66483.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 45

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
nice mate my 13x7 +11's are probly 6 weeks away still how far are yours? post some pics so i can see what im guna have to fit :D cars looking good anyway nice and clean

CMF_markbognor

» CMF Member
7x13 et5, though thats all shot to bits at the back because I have an odd pair of wheels, and a stock panhard rod, one et0 one et5, the et 5 is on the narrow side where the axle has been pushed over towards the wheelarch on the drivers side, the Et0 with a 10mm spacer is on the wide side. Which has evened up the arch gap side to side very nicely, and reduced the micra narrow rear track a fair bit too.

CMF_k11_facelift

» CMF Member
markbognor WROTE:

"uk_facelift WROTE:

"Heres a more recent pic of mine I got from Fast Car Magazines website of Japfest2. Lowered on coilovers with 13x7 et5 Ford Capri Brookland wheels, 165/55 tyres."</div>

I love your car Matt

Thank you mark. Yours isn't too bad either :D

Might be going back to stock/stockish soon as me mums got her mitts on it. As soon as they learn to drive they want to drive your car and then they want to modify it, parents eh lol.

CMF_alexzaki1986

» CMF Member
Greo WROTE:

"alexzaki1986 WROTE:

"Pic taken from few days:

Cheers,

Alex

"</div>

I really like that paint colour. Really looks great with the tint and black bumpers.

Thanks mate, appreciate your comment ;) Yea, thats why i didnt color code the bumpers.

Even in winter time (winter tyres and no rims) i like the look of it - JDMMMMM hehe:

166621_1593181073958_1368863833_31650980_2062611_n.jpg

225105_1791170023558_1368863833_31923887_2613179_n.jpg

CMF_Seb

» CMF Member
Thank you Kov, indeed I don't know where those two "conoisseur" read "Super S"...and BTW; in France we didn't had Super S, it was titled Stars Cup.
Back to my car, it started as the cheapest 1.0L serie (without cig lighter, plastic bumper, steelies, no rev counter, no tweeters, no rear spoiler, no mud guards) and is now fully equiped. NGK sparls wires; 1.6 airbox.
Seb

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
yours is "much improved" aint it seb :)
here,s one of mine showing the bumper top about 100mm lower than a fellow member,s facelift, and showing how much metal was removed from the arch

Attachments

• 68839.jpg
    68839.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 26

CMF_Seb

» CMF Member
Thank you Grumpy, I'm also quite satisfied on the cosmetic work. Hardest part of the job was to find parts (there is 99% of french cars in France) so I had to buy them from UK, Poland, Germany and Japan.
I'd like to have the same car but with Dr Frank mods, shame we dont leave nearly.

CMF_mitch.

» CMF Member
Sprayed my car white (was red, as per the pic above), still gotta do the doors and the boot lid and buff it. My SSR MK3's arrived (I think I accidentally said MK2 up there ^^^). 13x6 +11. I will post a complete build thread with photos from when I started till now but heres a teaser of what it looks like at the moment.
img0197ra.jpg

Back