» CMF Member

Attachments

• 62372.gif
    62372.gif
    111.3 KB · Views: 30

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Jon WROTE:

"Uploading them on an external host like photobucket etc.

That, and the file type that you're uploading in mycra is GIF, whichis not really a suitable format for posting photos up with. The other format you can upload them in is JPG, which is probably the format the image was taken in.

Microsoft released an add-on for XP that allows you to easily resize your images for uploading to the web or whatever else. You can grab the application from <a href="http://download.microsoft.com/download/whistler/Install/2/WXP/EN-US/ImageResizerPowertoySetup.exe">here</a>. If you have Vista or Windows 7, I'll link you to another application just like this.

Once it's installed, you can right-click on the file on your computer, then click 'Resize Image' and make it an 800x600 image. You can either use the same method you're using with attaching the images to the post, or you can upload them to a place like Photobucket or Imageshack, then take the IMG codes and paste them into your post. That allows you to put more than one image per post. Just try to keep them no larger than 1024x768 when posting them up here. 800x600 is ideal for here though.

---dens

CMF_Greo

» CMF Member

Just had a look through your blog.
Looking good Shaun, your car looks very similar to the way I want to go with my Super S. Simple, low and clean with a bit of interior trim paint.

I also used to have a Silvia the s13 model (until I crashed it anyway).

CMF_Greo

» CMF Member
I love so much of the jap cars and attitude. there is a mass of my mates were supposed to go drifting at ebisu which has been destroyed by the quake along with the rest of the area.

i think that they are hitting up suzuka and other parts of J instead.
Japan is such an amazing place i want to go there so badly.

CMF_chargeR

» CMF Member
Bumping this tops thread with a couple of mine from the track a couple of weeks ago thanks to some good photographers that were there on the day.

th004wintonexetrackday.jpg

dsc5083.jpg

Back