KYB gas shocks
KYB 35mm springs
OMP front upper strut braces
green cotten panel filter
has had power steering fitted

exterior:
inside of headlights painted black with black indicator bulbs
OEM clear side repetars
2001+ k11 rear wiper motor & arm (sits horizantal)
rear window tints (dark smoke)
OEM front fog lights converted to driving lights (opitinal extra)
modified front grills (look like primera GT ones)

interior:
primera GT leather airbag steering wheel
OEM rear headrests (opitinal extra)
2001+ k11 door pockets (have cup holders built in)

wheels & tyres:
14" standard alloys with 195 tyres

plans are:
weld an 3" exhaust trim on the standard back box
possibly paint the alloys black
fit some 2001+ spec k11 rear lights (dont have orange on them)
fit a 2001+ spec k11 dash pod dial surround (looks alot better)
and aload of other small 2001 bits the 1998 didnt get...

17.jpg

14.jpg

doesnt have the 15" wheels on now though....

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
3'' exhaust will be way to big unless you turbo it. No ned to go bigger then 2.5 but i got a 2 1/4 and its great. Good power and not to loud. I would stay well clear of a 3 inch

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Pretty sure he's just meaning a 3" tip on the muffler (people in the UK for some reason call it a 'back box' :p). Just for looks i'm guessing, like most things in the UK.. ha-ha!

Really clean though.. I must say I do like the colour.

---dens

CMF_squarepants

» CMF Member
littlebear WROTE:

"Like the colour. Wheels look Photoshopped to me :D

lol its just you :p they where actually on the car.
deNs WROTE:

"Pretty sure he's just meaning a 3" tip on the muffler (people in the UK for some reason call it a 'back box' :p). Just for looks i'm guessing, like most things in the UK.. ha-ha!<BR><BR>Really clean though.. I must say I do like the colour.<BR><BR>---dens

yearh back box is the muffler in uk terms...and yearh just gonna weld a tip on to make it look better until i get a 2" cat back system made :)

CMF_squarepants

» CMF Member
its not a photoshop!!! i was there when the picture was taken lol

for starter i dont even have photoshop or know how to work it :S

heres proof the wheels aint shopped....
07102007275.jpg

13.jpg

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Ah-HA! Got you! It's not the same place... the cars are all in a different order! What we're saying is that we don't believe there's such a thing as sunlight in the UK, it's just months on end of overcast-ness :p

---dens

CMF_squarepants

» CMF Member
deNs WROTE:

"Ah-HA! Got you! It's not the same place... the cars are all in a different order! What we're saying is that we don't believe there's such a thing as sunlight in the UK, it's just months on end of overcast-ness :p<BR><BR>---dens

lol, the pictures are the same place! just one is a saturday and one is a sunday..so more cars came onto the stand and got moved around and what not...

and yearh its just been overcast since christmas! its quite sunny today though lol :)

CMF_squarepants

» CMF Member
cheers, yes i dont plan on selling it. i know i will regret it. although it will have to go at some stage to make way for a new car :(

car now has a CG10 fly wheel and CG10 crank pully, lighter than the facelift CG13's :)

also has a heatwarpped manifold cat & painted my rusty drums black and fitted nissan mudflaps all around :)

and have a wrinkle finish rocker cover ;)

P1010152.jpg

P1010147.jpg

P1010155.jpg

comments?

cheers
dan

CMF_challenger

» CMF Member
I don't know how to describe my joy for watching this car!it's exactly like my Micra!although mine was the 1.0 challenge edition.It is a sweet isn't it?I miss the way it used to take off,pretty brutal!it could't grb down with 1st and 2nd gear.And the handling....oh priceless feeling!I love your car it is in amazing condition you must love it,otherwise it would't be in such astonishing shape!Great little car you have there.I repeat don't sell it even if you buy a larger car,keep it as a second one if you can afford it.I bought an audi a4 and i regret it so much that i curse myself every single day i sold my frog!Luckily my micra went in good hands!Again you have a very beautiful car,congratulations on the way you maintain it!

CMF_funky2nite

» CMF Member
An amazing looking micra! man it looks super...try not to get rid of it! in the first pic the wheels look def larger than 15's.

Yours is an inspiration to mine! keep up the good work man! what a long way to go in optimizing mine like yours! are the wheels OZ? an overall great package!

cheers,
Ian - Malta

CMF_squarepants

» CMF Member
the wheels where ripspeeds osokas same as team dynamic osokas (cheap & crappy in the uk)

started painting my standard alloys...

(quick paint picture to see how they would look)
thehulkblackalloysgrill.jpg

in primer..
P1010198.jpg

CMF_squarepants

» CMF Member
i havent noticed a diffrance with this on... (started the engine up with it on)but i havent drove the car with it fitted yet as my wheels are in the paint shop.

i brought it second hand on the uk micra fourm (www.micra.org.uk) cost me £15..not sure what that works out at in euros?

CMF_squarepants

» CMF Member
fitted magnecore HT leads and whiteline strut brace..just need to paint the ends..make it look like a cusco replica brace :D or a tein rep. ;) it just clears the power steeering1!! just! i had to bend the power steering somthing cronic! hammer and a chizel :D all the rumors to oneside aabout only OMP braces fitting micra with PAS, any strut brace fits a k11 with PAS!

P1010208.jpg

CMF_challenger

» CMF Member
I fitted an omp upper sb 4 months before i sell it.I noticed a better handling,but when i throw the koni's it turned out amazing!I was interested on the coils but i sold it so...don't know if really works!I'll post a picture of mine sometime to show you the simillarities.About the noise reduction;imo you'll see improvement on driving.Cheers.

CMF_squarepants

» CMF Member
some updated pictures...just want black plastic mesh in the front grills and that the front done. iam nearly happy with it :) also fitted my front anti roll bar back on, finally!
P1010241.jpg

P1010242.jpg

CMF_LonePhantom

» CMF Member
Car is looking great, except for maybe the dark tinted headlight lenses. I don't understand that mod, I'd rather be able to drive at night and be able to see well with the aid of my headlights... Plus they stand out like dogs balls, and definitely not in a good way - po-po will always be on you.

CMF_squarepants

» CMF Member
heres a pic of my calipers... stripped them down as much as i could. painted with hammerite and rebuilt them.
P1010258.jpg

choose silver because it makes them look new. could have done black but thats boring.

still managed to get paint everywhere! lol

CMF_squarepants

» CMF Member
got bord and fitted some more stianless m6 bolts...did my wings and front panel 8) took some decent photos of my engine bay :lol:

got this one set as my background i like it that much :D
P1010205-1.jpg

P1010203.jpg

P1010209.jpg

CMF_squarepants

» CMF Member
yearh lol, i just painted over the rust when i did the calipers.

but now have gone over my calipers with a wire wheel on the end of my drill :) so there abit smoother. still not great but meh. do look smoother than before ;)

need a new coolent tank now, as mine has broke at the top second time it has happend to me!!

CMF_sportsclassic

» CMF Member
squarepants WROTE:

"yearh lol, i just painted over the rust when i did the calipers.<BR><BR>but now have gone over my calipers with a wire wheel on the end of my drill :) so there abit smoother. still not great but meh. do look smoother than before ;)<BR><BR>need a new coolent tank now, as mine has broke at the top second time it has happend to me!!

Yeh the coolant tanks are crap always fall apart, need some nice extractors in that bay...

Back