browsing intrest. possiable breaking facelift k11 1.3.

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
possiable breaking my micra... parts:

cg13de engine, roughly 113000 thou on the clock comes with cg10 gear box and cg10 flywheel. engine is still going strong :)

centre de-cat knocked through standard cat, so its a de-cat in the shell of a standard cat. fits nissan almera/sunny/primera iirc

OEM 5-spoke alloys 1.3 si alloys, refurbished in gloss black. 2 tyres have inner wear due to negitive front camber.

OEM optinal extra over arches dealer optinal extra. still in black plastic. used.

JTO apple green boot lid with wrap around rear spoiler and window tint. spoiler has a scuff and crack down the pass side due to hitting a wall. can be easily fixed but i have never got around to it. boot has a slight dent on the right. (been there since i brought the car)

SI 1.3 dials with rev counter green dials, facelift fittment only. 113000 on the clock.

i would need collection on all these items iam really stuck for time...

there will be a few more other items as i go along. but i will be removing some parts to fit onto my new micra.

agian its just an ''intrest thread'' as iam still running the car...it will hopefully be off the road after the 7th.

i will keep people posted.

dan

Back