The Dreaded Anti Theft System Attacks - HELLPP!

Im getting NATS start codes 1401 and 1403, normally a clear makes it work again but it doesn't want to let me do it any more.

It was just code 1403 but now 1401 has popped up and I have no idea what its for??

Other results on google are showing egr ffs, its a petrol micra, cars now stranded at work and not going anywhere :(, got a spark, fuel pump is working so guessing the injectors have no feed :((.

141 143 etc are usually nats eh (been there :rolleyes:) , does it run for a few secs if you drop a bit of fuel down the t/b ?

141 143 etc are usually nats eh (been there :rolleyes:) , does it run for a few secs if you drop a bit of fuel down the t/b ?

Last time I dropped fuel down it did frank, but this seems different :mad:, normally I can clear the code, rip the battery terminal off, then pop it back on and it starts straight away, it wasn't until 141 came that its stopped working, I drove it to work this bloomin morning! :(

Well frank, tried the fuel in, it fires for a bit then dies, plugged in diagnostics, same code, noticed there is no duty load at all yet the injector signalling is working correctly (so ground issue not letting them fire eh?)

Apparently 143 can be associated to distributor fault (Which I rebuilt mine recently and this started happening :mad:) but I think I will get another nats box, ecu and ignition barrel/receiver ring tomorrow and just try that, ecus already been re-coded once and I wont waste any money on it, if not its off to the scrap yard as ive had enough of nats now :mad:

Back