Thanks to the boys that came around to help out with my front lip.

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
haha, you have to wait till he stickerbombs it before you'll see pics..

and thanks muzza for the spoiler:) got no fking clue how to find where to drill the holes

CMF_muzza

» CMF Member
niiCk WROTE:

"haha, you have to wait till he stickerbombs it before you'll see pics..

and thanks muzza for the spoiler:) got no fking clue how to find where to drill the holes

All about measuring it up I guess speak to Rudy he has done it

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
muzza WROTE:

All about measuring it up I guess speak to Rudy he has done it

pain in the butt fitting spoilers, ive fitted a SuperS spoiler on my old tailgate, it has 2 bolts, I put masking tape down first, get a coupla mates to hold it in place and mark the tape were u wanna drill, measure it about ten times before you drill, once u got the outer holes drilled and the spoiler sitting on the t/gate where u want it (u may have to file the holes to one side if not perfect) remove again and drill through inner panel from the outside, then from the inside use the small hole to guide a hole saw big enough to allow a socket through (SuperS had rubber grommets to cover these holes), the lower sides are just double-sided taped on

my JDM batwing spoiler didnt need holsawing from the inside as it lines up with the existing holes on sides and middle as it has 3 bolts, and only needs drilling on outer skin

cant post u no pics as i dont hav my camera 2nite

good luck, Rudy

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
thanks anyways Rudy.
i fitted it today:) youre right about it being a pain in the ass to try find the right spot..lol but quite happy with the result

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
I'll get the pics soon..theres one small one on the micra pics thread..

btw, are these the ones you were looking for?

dsc03530ee.jpg

theyre selling for $850

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
if i remember correctly, you can only get these specific ones in one offset? theyre 15x7 +15 or some crap like that..thats enough for a micra. dont use bolt on flares lol

CMF_bongo bus

» CMF Member
niiCk WROTE:

"if i remember correctly, you can only get these specific ones in one offset? theyre 15x7 +25 or some crap like that..thats enough for a micra. dont use bolt on flares lol

are you well??? bolt on flares are the coolest looking mod for any car.

CMF_hotfunk67

» CMF Member
bongo bus WROTE:

"niiCk WROTE:

"if i remember correctly, you can only get these specific ones in one offset? theyre 15x7 +25 or some crap like that..thats enough for a micra. dont use bolt on flares lol"</div>

are you well??? bolt on flares are the coolest looking mod for any car.

and a bonnet scoop.

Back