Tein Coil Overs & Koya AE teks

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
Tein Sport Spec Drive Master Type HA Coil Overs. SOLD

For sale is a set of Koya AE Teks. Specs are 15x7 +15 Tyres are 165/50/15 federal Formoza FD1.. 7000kms old. One rim has minor gutter rash. Looking for $700.

Would consider a set of wheels & good tyres as part payment or full payment depending on tyre & condition

Attachments

• 74649.jpg
    74649.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 29

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
Also forgot I have the lollipop steering wheel & sparco quick release lying around too. The wheel is alittle knocked around. $80.

I would suggest you come and look at the wheel before buying. I can get detail pics for someone if they want them.

I'm would like to sell the wheels locally, but if you really want them and can organise the postage I will send them at your expense. Any postage will be at buyers expense

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
Ok, the response in interest to the coil overs has been fairly large. I am currently talking with someone about them now. If it falls throught I will contact the next person in line.

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
Doom WROTE:

"That car looks awesome.love the rims

Thanks, snapsecond did a great job with it. I wish I could kept it this way, but I can't get into the driveway at my local archery club. Plus the thought of it being stolen from a trainstation because it looks so good, worries me. The wheels always get heaps of looks and compliments

Back