TD04 Turbo Manifold

Stani1029

Club Member
i have a turbo manifold that fits a TD04 (subaru turbo) to go on any CG10/13 and im wonderin how much it is worth??

2973667202a11121673056o.jpg

2973667202a11121673120o.jpg

stani (Y)

I'd have to agree that tbh stani, that aint worth much. Some lazy ass welding there lol.

i think your wrong there, although i never welded it the job has been done very good. if you want to see some lazy ass welding ill put up a picture of the turbo manifold that i currently use on my grey micra

how many people on here have made a turbo manifold not many so they dont know the work involved

ive never made a turbo manifold but have made several 4-2-1 and 4-1 manifolds and some full systems so without blowing my own horn, 'can use a welder'

and that manifold would not be hard to do, hours job (maybe less) if i had the bits.

Make one!! It's a challenge, "who can make the best turbo manifold?"

And there's only one way to find out if it works... :p

I'm making my own stainless steel tubular manifold. Making them is not too difficult, welding the collectors together is the difficult part.

it is however time consuming, but if you had all the tools and material ready you could easily build one from scratch in a day.

Back