Turbo guide

Hi all

Im looking into turboing my 99 k11 1.0

are there any turbo god on here im looking for a guide on what parts i need and is we can use anything from any other cars i can weld and have a massive stock of tools and i am handy with them

Parts List
Manifold
Downpipe
Turbo
Intercooler
Piping
Fuel rail
Injectors
ECU (Piggy back or standalone)

So far i my thoughts have been
turbo (Subaru Impreza Turbocharger TD05h)
ive thinking some nissan 2.0 injectors (skyline or similar)
manifold 93 Subaru Impreza manifold with the end copped and welded on to the micra one

what can anyone else recommend

Im using a glanza TD04 manifold with TD04 obviously. Ports are slightly out but can be made better once welded up to a micra flange. If you use what i have you need a subaru forrester oil feed and you tap into the front of the cylinder head (just to the left of port 1) and for the oil return i just used a 90degree silicone pipe cut to size

6cc0c0f2.jpg

looks interesting but nothing is set in stone atm im sure this car has a maf sensor is there any upgrades for that i need to do

the nistune board is simply there to allow u to edit most of the ecu parameters in detail.

whether any of the sensors or components needs upgrading is dependant on which one is running dangerously close to or beyond its max specification during tuning towards the intended target peak bhp, considering the end application and many other factors.

well tbh im going down the route of a turbo from a diesel astra mk3 / 4 im not after massive boost or power some low power to mid range boost would be nice

Just been looking in what modifications i will have to do to the exhaust ie remove the top cat a move the lambda sensor underneath the car to the other cat and weld up the turbo downpipe the cars exhaust is the original from new 13years old nothing has been replaced

Back