Taxed. Tested. On the road at last

Finally got my micra on the road, after only 5 years lol. Just got some interior mods to Finnish of door cards etc. Then find a decent engineering firm to mill out my new alloys to the correct PCD. She drives like a beaut handles to the road like s**t on a blanket. All mods curtsey of Matt humpfries, he's the man. Any way few more pics to follow.

P.s love the site helped me out with my build, so nice one chaps and chappets

Last pic is of my new na15de throttle body, direct fit and runs perfectly

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 324
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 289
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    985.3 KB · Views: 315
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 295
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    876 KB · Views: 301
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 312
I know pal, I've got some nice 15 inch white multi spokes to put on. But I need to mill out the Center bore to the correct pcd.

Woah, this is insane! Any more pics of that wing?

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

Sure, this is the street kited micra built by nme. But the spoiler was fitted after this I believe by clarion

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 265
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 268
It's not my cup of tea, but i would be stupid to change it with the history of the car. It was featured in max power and top gear mag 97

They had different tasted back then lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 272
No I got the car as a bare shell, I've been trying to get it back to standard but the seats, ecu are long gone.

I've put the 4 branch group a manifold back on, all the correct nismo bushes, adjustable suspension. But I've done a few more engine mods than what it had originally , fully gas flowed , skimmed head, larger na15de throttle body, 1.6 injectors. The next step is a nistune board and rolling road settup at fusion Motorsport. To suit the 773 spec cams

Well done for rescuing the car and trying to keep it original, and for the tasteful additions too. What's a NA15DE though, haven't heard of it before.

Thanks pal, the na15de is the only throttle body that will bolt directly in without any modification work. So I'm told lol. It's fitted in the Nissan pulsar/sunny's etc

Apparently the GA15 tb and injectors (pink, 180cc) are close enough the ecu can compensate stock. Not sure what power the GA15 tb supporta though. Theres a lot not known about the GA engines.

Back