tattoos

B

Ben

anyone got them? I got my second one the other day and its a pretty large one at the bottom of my back and it has the quote in:

Learn from yesterday
Live for today
Hope for tomorrow

now when i got my other one done i can remember it hurtin but not too bad, i was in agony the other day getting this one done. The needle they use to do the outline (the one that hurts), he had to use that t colour the entire quote in as the thicker needle which they use to colour in was too thick so the whole quote absoloulty wrecked. Anyone else have painful experiences? ITs just scabbing over now which is the best bit lol, will get pic up sometime

ive got one along my spine, hurt like hell. glad it is where it is though because if i could see it id get bored of it and want it removed

iv got 1 on my shoulder... that hurt!! but i can imagine urs hurt ben.. thats sposed to b 1 of worst places!
get pic up i wana c !

best pic i can get, covered in hemeroid cream lol but u get the pic, its still scabbed at the moment too, not cockeyed either just mepants are unever lol - the bloke complained about the muscles being too big in me back - they call me hee man lol

30-PICT0946.JPG

thats quite tidy! Im wantin one done pretty soon but cant decide what i want, i was wanting my name down my arm but im not too sure...

depends on how good the artist is really,,if they drag the needle it does hurt more

i havent had one yet.but wen i do i know who will be doing it..my dad has a full shoulder piece done my fiona long.pretty well known in the tattoo scene.
it would be nice for them not to be painfull..but it doesnt matter if you want it lol..especailly once its started

sexy...its different love it! I'v got one on my tummy which is not good if I ever get preganant as it will stretch and look aweful but its only a chinese symbol and iv gt 1 on the bottom of my bk but its not very good its gone grey and its a little bit patchy from were the scab fell off getting it redone and seme added to the bottom

love yours Ben, its different :)

guna wait till the summer to get mine done i think, want a star on my foot, down the side of my ankle

well i was thinkin of a spine design down my spine-lol if u follow so this will be agony full length of spine too so start at my tail bone n go right up to bk of my head, but this 1 is 2nd on my list, i want a barcode 1st on the inside of my forearm 3" by 1" so i hope its pretty cool :D

The one George Clooney had in the film..........err..........can't remember what it's called lol, the vampire 1 tho. Anyway that one was good, down his neck and side. Personally i dislike tattoo's as they fade and sag and you can't remove them unless u have a big piggy bank!!!!
If i ever got one like for the summer it would be a henna tattoo on the base of my spine!!!

Gemma85 said:
I'v got one on my tummy which is not good if I ever get preganant as it will stretch

how cool would that be? you start off with tweety then nine months later you have big bird!!

Ems said:
The one George Clooney had in the film..........err..........can't remember what it's called lol, the vampire 1 tho. Anyway that one was good, down his neck and side. Personally i dislike tattoo's as they fade and sag and you can't remove them unless u have a big piggy bank!!!!
If i ever got one like for the summer it would be a henna tattoo on the base of my spine!!!

yeah Ems "From Dusk til Dawn" he was covered in tats, its all thar Mouri style like robbie williams got done...

i quite like Tysons mouri one on his face... ouch...

i was thinking of getting a novelty one on me backside, with wasihng instructions like off a top:
washing-instructions.jpg

but i reckon id regret it when im older...

my boyfriend had his wrists done, they bled :( its one of the most painful places
it says forever on one wrist
and together on the other
he has his chest done too and thats a killer place :0 he got pinnicle stars done, the filling and correction of them took 5 hours...

on top of his back on spine is a sun thingy and then celtic on his arm

then on left back forearm near elbow he has life (death) wrote... its says life when u look at it one way and death when u look at it another way :p

the babies name will be tattooed next on the inside of his arm between elbow and wrist :) wahoo..... tattoos are minting!!!!

Back