People's thoughts?

Sorry not been on in a while, but I've had no end of trouble with my micra since I put the 1.3 in to my 95 1.0 I've changed 1clutch, full exhaust, engine brackets, 02 sensor, washer pump, of side caliper and water pump, finally got it running right and failed mot on emissions and the off side caliper still sticking. Did a 300 mile round trip on my 10 day referral and on the way back I did some damage to the engine through let's say spirited driving which resulted in a rather loud metallic knocking noise coming from the engine, at this point I'd just left the a1 and was on the ripon by pass. I still had 60 miles to go and managed to limp it back from there which felt like I was on 3 cylinders which brings me to my next dilemma. I've seen this on auto trader and I was just wondering what people's thoughts are? (excluding the colour) :/ I know the cars cat d but looks really clean and going to view on Monday. One of my other worries is that the company doesn't seem to exist in google at all other than autotrader

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...3/page/1/advert-type/dealer-stock?logcode=dsp

Oh and if anyone wants any parts from my old micra like the 1.3 cams or box/drive shafts let me know, engine had done 71k box 125k

Cheers tom

Looks a little highly priced for a cat write off but mileage looks good and she seems clean.

Where in the country are you. Any pics of ur car

I'll give it a propa work over when I go see it on Monday, I thought It was a tad pricey too but I can't find any other 1.3 with same mileage and spec anywhere for 600 notes :/ Thanks for you thoughts, I'm in burnley lancs.

Got no pics at moment as in Mexico till Monday and will post some then, I'm not guna lie though it is a bit of shed that I paid 40 notes for 5 years ago but never let me down until the new engine. Guna keep dizzy, wing mirrors,fuel pump alternator exhaust, basically all general wear and tear bits that will fit a cg13de

In fact will make a proper post of things I'm not keeping on Monday to save peeps the hassle of asking and me saying I'm keeping that

Last edited:
Back