Talk about being 2 faced....(article!)

God formed her features and it is he who decided how she should be.

Nothing to do with the parents genes / dna etc then? Comments like that are a bit ignorent, and the thoughts of the child in later life should be considered.

This sort of thing happens alot in India..DNA completely messed up,

You'll get all the top Surgeons waiting in line for this...."for my next surgical conquest"........if that was an animal it would've been clubbed over the head no?

i think the problem with not just India but alot of countries is that there is too much cross-breeding of one race...the human race...considering that the planet was left with about 10,000 people many years ago.

This sort of thing happens alot in India..DNA completely messed up,

You'll get all the top Surgeons waiting in line for this...."for my next surgical conquest"........if that was an animal it would've been clubbed over the head no?

i think the problem with not just India but alot of countries is that there is too much cross-breeding of one race...the human race...considering that the planet was left with about 10,000 people many years ago.

nothing to do with it mate its because ther is little to no medical care and people dont have scans and stuff to find out if the baby is deformed etc . in the developed world they would have found this out early in the pregnancy and it would have been aborted.

plus when you have these children and there treated as living gods they just dont see a problem with it, i watched a documentry the other day on a girl born with 4 arms and 4 legs everybody thought she was a rebirth of the hindu god with all the arms (cant remember the name)
they did give her surgery eventually when she was 3 or so and only cause a charity paid for the operations

my ex was 18 when we had our lad and only just 18 at that!

i don't mean to say anything bad but surely that is far to young? i am having trouble supporting myself at 21, if i had a child too i wouldn't cope, and it wouldn't be fair on the child either.

i don't mean to say anything bad but surely that is far to young? i am having trouble supporting myself at 21, if i had a child too i wouldn't cope, and it wouldn't be fair on the child either.

Yer but some people don't try to own all the micras in the world NeX :p

But over here, you get a free house, bills paid, food etc.. easy!

the mother was 19, thats pretty screwed up for a start.

me and my partner were 19 when we had our son.......

:glare:

don't mean to say anything bad but surely that is far to young? i am having trouble supporting myself at 21, if i had a child too i wouldn't cope, and it wouldn't be fair on the child either.

don't judge everyone on your poor achievements...

In terms of the article micra 110 is correct, have a read about it, some doctors are campaining to stop 1st cousin marriages in india

don't judge everyone on your poor achievements...

A bit harsh? Alot of people go through life getting everything on a plate, whereas others have to work hard for what they have.

Nex like many others may have a mortgage / rent which takes up the majority of there salary, with no remaining income to support a family, which is perfectly fine.. Other families will just have kids regardless of there financial situation and start claiming benefits and freebies off the state, which really takes the ****.

A bit harsh? Alot of people go through life getting everything on a plate, whereas others have to work hard for what they have.

Nex like many others may have a mortgage / rent which takes up the majority of there salary, with no remaining income to support a family, which is perfectly fine.. Other families will just have kids regardless of there financial situation and start claiming benefits and freebies off the state, which really takes the ****.

no arnold, it wasn't harsh, this really winds me up. Not all young parents can be judged by the same ####ty brush - granted most can, and do live up to the stereotypes.

i have a mortgage at 25, on a 200k house, and have plenty remaining to support my family, i still get judged as a young parent.

Also, i have nothing handed to me on a plate.

then dont! grr
well im 32 now my son is 11 and hes fine we both have worked for what we have got social has given us NOTHING! ive been working since i was 16 and supporting myself since then, if you cant do it at 21 thats nobody elses fault and it doesnt give you the right to say people cant have children young because you cant look after yourself!
i think its pretty cool that there is a smallish age gap between me and my son it means we have plenty in common still! :laugh: like the same music like ps2 like cars etc.

then dont! grr
well im 32 now my son is 11 and hes fine we both have worked for what we have got social has given us NOTHING! ive been working since i was 16 and supporting myself since then, if you cant do it at 21 thats nobody elses fault and it doesnt give you the right to say people cant have children young because you cant look after yourself!
i think its pretty cool that there is a smallish age gap between me and my son it means we have plenty in common still! :laugh: like the same music like ps2 like cars etc.

like i said i don't want to say anything bad, i think you have done amazingly well. i am trying to buy my first house but i cant afford it, i have been working since 17 and i am bringing in a resonable amount, but it is still not easy or cheap to live.

i think there are alot of people who don't realise just how much work a child is and are having them far to young and they are not prepaired for it and expect the government to bail them out. i heard of one girl that had a child so she could get a free house, those kinds of people are lazy and have no respect for human life. i am not having a dig at you as you have prooved that you are capable of having a child at that age and raising it, but i bet it wasn't easy and i am sure that altho the close age gap is nice i bet sometimes you wished that you had had it later in life when you were more settled? maybe thats just me.

and don't worry i wont be having a child until i am sure that i am ready and have the money to support it on my own like you did.

if people are going to have kids young then thats fine as long as they know what they are getting themselfs into and don't expect everyone else to support them, there needs to be more education at a young age for child care and at the moment i think that it is unfair on the child for people to have a child when they are so young.

but just to clear things up i wasn't having a go, and i am sure you are a great parent,

going abit off topic guys?

:wow:

the population is much higher in india, and much poorer, so things like this are bound to be more frequent.

like i said i don't want to say anything bad, i think you have done amazingly well. i am trying to buy my first house but i cant afford it, i have been working since 17 and i am bringing in a resonable amount, but it is still not easy or cheap to live.

i think there are alot of people who don't realise just how much work a child is and are having them far to young and they are not prepaired for it and expect the government to bail them out. i heard of one girl that had a child so she could get a free house, those kinds of people are lazy and have no respect for human life. i am not having a dig at you as you have prooved that you are capable of having a child at that age and raising it, but i bet it wasn't easy and i am sure that altho the close age gap is nice i bet sometimes you wished that you had had it later in life when you were more settled? maybe thats just me.

and don't worry i wont be having a child until i am sure that i am ready and have the money to support it on my own like you did.

if people are going to have kids young then thats fine as long as they know what they are getting themselfs into and don't expect everyone else to support them, there needs to be more education at a young age for child care and at the moment i think that it is unfair on the child for people to have a child when they are so young.

but just to clear things up i wasn't having a go, and i am sure you are a great parent,

fair enough cant argue with that! :laugh:

Back