Take that

Gemma85

banished to the buses
woohoo just got in from the Take That concert at Metro Arena..(slate me all you want it was bloody great no voive left at all screamed and sang my heart out al night!! Marky was gorge and seeing him splash around in water on stage was too much! phwar!im nackerd now so im off 2 bed just had to share how good it was with everyone :p I no your al jelous ;)

The only recollection I have of Take That is the girls in my class crying their eyes out when they split up! Ahh year 5... lol!

Trung said:
Don't think any of todays boybands are as good as Take That.

LMAO but I gotta agree, I'm all metal but todays bands just sing out whats given to them, TT did some of their own stuff.

**shivers and shakes head**

KoRn RoCK

Had to say that, feels weird talking about boy bands!!

haha I'm not a big boy band fan either but there was just something about take that! Brought back loads of memories! and I hope this time there "back for good" hehe

Gemma85 said:
and I hope this time there "back for good" hehe

tumbleweed.jpg

;) ;)

I must admit, all credit to Robbie Williams, he certainly didn't let splitting up kill his career, he got like 5 successful albums under his belt... Not that I bought a couple of them or anything :wasntme:

Lol!!! All i remember about them is my whole class fancyin Robbie (i think it was him) only to find out he was gay!!!! Ha ha ha ha

I always remember I was Djing at a party about a year ago, the guests had still to arrive but we were playing some music anyway. Now it was a fairly big event we have ere so the shows were her too.

One of the operators walks up to us giving it the "Oh yeah I used to DJ" story. So he has a look at our setup (the pc) and asks whats song's we have. We reply telling him pretty much anything, around 45,000, then ask what his favourite is.

To our surprise he comes out with "TAKE THAT" Initially I as about to snigger, this was a guy in his middle 30s asking for "Iwant you back for good" then I realised he was serious.

So we stuck it on for him and the next thing he is clicking his fingers along to it and then begins singing. When the song finishes he comes up to us going "Oh yeah, what a tune, excellent, thanks guys" and walks off.

The only theory I could have for such hilarity was that he was English :p:p:p lol.

Back