Taillights

CMF_micratech

» CMF Member
Hi there,
I have a set of these kind of rear lights.
The set of red reflectors came with the lights I ordered, so if mounted on the car they will be road legal in some countryes. But check with your country to be shure..
The original lightbulbholder will need modifying to fit into these lights. You will also need colored bulbs for the lights.

The lights and colorbulbs can be ordered from http://www.directcarparts.co.uk!

Cheers
Are

CMF_Ollie240585 MSC

» CMF Member
DJ WROTE:

"i know they are legal in the uk i was thinking of getting them for my micra, but i'm not sure about the rules in new zeland

I'm gonna have 2 disagree with you DJ, I have had this conversation on the MSC and these tail lights are not 'E Approved' Therefore they are not road legal, and WOULD NOT pass a UK MOT.

As they do not have reflectors built into them. On their own they are not legal!! I think as long as you have some refectors on the back of your vehicle then this does cover you.

CMF_DJ

» CMF Member
Ollie240585 MSC WROTE:

"DJ WROTE:<BR><BR>"i know they are legal in the uk i was thinking of getting them for my micra, but i'm not sure about the rules in new zeland"</DIV><BR><BR>I'm gonna have 2 disagree with you DJ, I have had this conversation on the MSC and these tail lights are not 'E Approved' Therefore they are not road legal, and WOULD NOT pass a UK MOT.<BR><BR>As they do not have reflectors built into them. On their own they are not legal!! I think as long as you have some refectors on the back of your vehicle then this does cover you.

Ok then sorry but i was told by many people that they where legal and that there would pass a UK MOT as they are without adding anything to them .

Back