Tacho Dash For Sale

CMF_Danvillan

» CMF Member
Doesn't really matter how many klm are on the dash you can always change it to suit your car. If you pull the speedo from the cluster you will see a pin across the back of the number dials. You just use some needle nose pliers to pry open the crimp to release the pin, once you remove the pin you can spin the dials to whatever klm's you want. replace the pin and close the crimp. I had to do this because the cluster I bought had 150klm on it but my car actually had 250 on the clock.

CMF_Danvillan

» CMF Member
cars not running at the moment but I think I was able to trace most the wires, I'll know for sure once every thing is put back together. I've got a feeling there still be a bit of mucking around to get it working properly. It will be trial and error, a lot of the wires are the same colour just different position. The AUS cluster has 2 12v wires and the Jap only needs 1, don't know which one to use, or if it even matters. Like I said it will be trial and error hopefully I can get it running. Also have to run the Jap fuel sender to match the cluster.

CMF_Wallie

» CMF Member
climberjoel WROTE:
imo $200 is a good deal for these, makes such a big visual difference for so little effort. glws

not disputing price i think its quite fair as it cost more to import 1 from japan, lately ive found cars & even car parts very hard to move or ridiculous low ball offers glws, if i had the cash to spend i would buy it

i didn't relise they had more in the UK sorry.

Back