FOR SALE: K11 SUPER S

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
Hey guys,

Got my other super s up for sale,

in fair condition paint is pretty average just a patch up job for the fading 16 year old paint (not done by me).

Colour: Blue
Transmission: 5sp Manual
Kilometres: 250xxx

All super s options, sunroof, disc brakes, rear spoiler, pop out rear quarter windows, foglights, mudguards, colour coded bars, tacho in dash etc.

Has aircon and power steering.

Situation is rego runs out in a couple of days so its up to the buyer if they want it regoed i can sort it out or it can be sold unregistered.

Located in Melbourne VIC

Price 2.2K without reg

if you want it regoed add it to the price.

can help out with interstate transport but you gotta organise it,

contact via PM

Cheers
Kyle

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
yeah has an aftermarket head unit and a wakaba leaf sticker, with these mods i was able to leave lancers for dead and can just keep up with a vn

ill give it a wash and get some pics tonight

cheers

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member

Attachments

• 76185.jpg
    76185.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 30

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
thats how it is, its not necessarily bad, just not great, the light in the pics is reflecting the gloss paint but the matte can paint you can see just absorbs it.

looks like it may be sold interstate at the moment, any interest in VIC?

CMF_Mimz

» CMF Member
RTK WROTE:

"Wow what's with the drivers side? Is it just the pic or is that paint that bad?

The original paint was badly fadded just to prevent any further damage and possibly rust down the track, i slap a quick coat of paint on just to prevent further damage. Either way with or without the paint job the car would still need a full respray to bring back its glory. The car is pretty much has no rust and very staight. Engine is strong, no smoke or use oil and good compression. New clutch and gearbox oil. New tyres.

But that was like a year ago now.

Good luck with the sale.

Back