syko's micra build

CMF_syko

» CMF Member
here is my micra build. bought the car back in 2006 damaged hoping with the plan to put it on the road as my first car. but then started modifying and it still hasn't been on the road for longer than 6 months... any ideas as to how i would improve my car would be greatly appreciated.

CMF_syko

» CMF Member
car when i repaired it with modified grill and alloys.

Attachments

• 56616.jpg
    56616.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 26

CMF_syko

» CMF Member
had a sudden change of plan and decided i wanted the car to be smooth so out came the filler.

Attachments

• 56621.jpg
    56621.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 35

CMF_syko

» CMF Member
spoilt for choices now boys.. white wheels would look awesome as i've got some nismo wheels stickers to finish them off.. i have considered bright wheels.. tein green maybe..??

CMF_syko

» CMF Member
no the plan is to have a smooth micra.. think i'm going to get some stick on numberplates and think about the position of them when the cars painted..

CMF_syko

» CMF Member
just a quick update. hopefully i will be getting paid this weekend and i've already decided what my money is going on. should hopefully have a set of lowering springs and an adjustable panhard rod. aswell as some sunny calipers and vented disc's.. treated myself to some yellow headlight bulbs aswell.. don't know what the legiality of these are but they are gunna look sweet.

CMF_syko

» CMF Member
urmmm removed all the numberplate lights and then make a tin plate to cover the gap. had to have a few mill over lap then welded the plate on and filled over the weld. then rubbed the filler down and then started filling the whole panel.

CMF_syko

» CMF Member
think i'm going to leave the sideskirts.. badboy bonnet, get some 20mm wheel spaces.. then hopefully i'll have some paint lined up..

CMF_syko

» CMF Member
i thought they were gay.. but i think it will finish off the front end.. i've made my templates this morning and i'll weld them on this evening.. :) might take a few pics depends if i decide to go for a pint.

Back