switching valve

hi guys all the way from Australia
iam wanting to twin charge 1300 fiat motor and was wondering if you guys could explain how the super turbo does it so well and would it be posssible to use some of the switching gear from this little car to help make my project work
any help would be great
john

hi guys all the way from Australia
iam wanting to twin charge 1300 fiat motor and was wondering if you guys could explain how the super turbo does it so well and would it be posssible to use some of the switching gear from this little car to help make my project work
any help would be great
john

Basically its all vacuum controlled ,there's a about 3 solenoids controlled by the ecu ,a bypass valve and bypass control valve(UFO as we call them)

Pipework Diagram
MARCH20ST20CHARGE.jpg

Vacuum Diagram
vacuum-0001-1.gif

I have alot of parts you can use there if you like pm me

if you're planning on using ST bits to make your project work i'd reconsider, the parts are NOT easy to get a hold of!

omg its Marty. I remember you.

hotx19....why twin charging? its a pretty difficult thing to do you would need a pretty good (or unusual) reason?

omg its Marty. I remember you.

hey mate! your K10 service manual is still sitting in a sealed envelope, do you wanna come pick it up at some stage?

i think we should show your ST at Autosalon, what do you reckon???

ahh she needs a bit of a cleanup and maybe a paint job before facing autosalon. I did show it at the SAU show last december, as usual everyone was "wtf is that?". It's actually at the mechanic atm getting a new (bigger) turbo on. And some other toys coming from japan :D

pm sent

ahh she needs a bit of a cleanup and maybe a paint job before facing autosalon. I did show it at the SAU show last december, as usual everyone was "wtf is that?". It's actually at the mechanic atm getting a new (bigger) turbo on. And some other toys coming from japan :D

pm sent

Do tell ?

ahh that is a thread for another day....if it helps I got a spare motor from Marty with the car...and I has plans :D My mechanic knows a ST nut in japan and asked him to dust off some parts for me

Back