Swedish micra parts?

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
hi all, i am in Sweden until this weekend. i just went to a scrapyard here and they had a k11 1.3Gx with rear disks, abs, aircon, heated seats, PAS and all kinds of weird stuff :D

now i cant promise i can get anything from it as i am very busy and i can only get off it what i can get on the plane.... BUT is there anything anyone would like?

they are left hand drive cars, so the fog and reverse light are the other way round. and the dash has the guage pod on the other side, the heater controls are the other way around too.

so let me know. but again i cant promise anything...

they have alot of k10s here mainly super s and they have some k11s mainly prefacelift GX and they have k12 but not really in the scrap yard....

now now should u really be goin round scrapyards when ur visiting ur girlfriend NeX?

haha well.... erm... she came too ;)

actually she went to the scrap yard with her dad to get a new wing mirror for the volvo and she found the micra for me ;) so she is ok with it :D

but yea like i said i am very "busy" lol

I'd be interested in some Volvo stuff...

sure mate what are you after? you will have to be specific because i don't know my way around volvos

rear disks an you get them or do u need the whole rear beam

i will get a pic, they are going to be an issue getting on the plane because they are heavy, i am considering getting a second bag just for the car bits

i want the dash so i can cut it in half and blend it with a uk one, then i get a screen pod on the other side of the car.

sure mate what are you after? you will have to be specific because i don't know my way around volvos

Hopefully they will know what you are on about, I would like a 16T turbo from a V(or S) 70 T5 - should be 97-2000 model (if they have a 2000 'R' model with the 19t turbo, then I'd like that and the downpipe as well please :) )
Also, if they have 5 green injectors from a 70 then they'd suit me fine as well.

I can PM my phone no if you want?

Cheers Craig

Hopefully they will know what you are on about, I would like a 16T turbo from a V(or S) 70 T5 - should be 97-2000 model (if they have a 2000 'R' model with the 19t turbo, then I'd like that and the downpipe as well please :) )
Also, if they have 5 green injectors from a 70 then they'd suit me fine as well.

I can PM my phone no if you want?

Cheers Craig

ok mate i will take a look for you, again i cant promise anything and a turbo might be a bit heavy but i will see what they have first ;)

Back